cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MoertoDD Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello,

I'm trying to do the august mission part 4 More SNG! and after playing one 1 eur sng and one 2 eur sng the counter in this mission is still 0/3, do i need to play higher or there is something broken? I couldn't find exactly what stakes i need to play so i assumed the minimum is ok.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

Seems they forgot to specify that you need to play "HU-SNGs" 3 days in a row to complete that step.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
10 REPLIES
GR1ZZL3R Rank 18
Rank 18

HI @MoertoDD Welcome. No nothing's broken, the counter will only count when you've done your first three on one day, it will move to show 1/3 but only when you click on it. Good luck.Thumbs Up

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 18
Rank 18

Sorry that's moving on up, Monthly missions don't move till you've completed that part of the mission.

0 Likes
MoertoDD Rank 5
Rank 5
Could you please explain? I assumed i had to play atleast 1 sng for three days in a row, which would complete the challenge. Playing three days in a row counts only for one counter? So essentially i have to play 9 days in total?
0 Likes
MoertoDD Rank 5
Rank 5
For plo showdown it worked as expected, just won one hand at the showdown and it moved to 1/3, so why would it be different in sng?
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 18
Rank 18

@MoertoDD sorry again, if you've played the required number it should move.

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

Seems they forgot to specify that you need to play "HU-SNGs" 3 days in a row to complete that step.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
MoertoDD Rank 5
Rank 5
This is correct, i played 1 eur hu sng and it counted on ticker. So they really did mess up this time, i played 2 sngs for no reason.
0 Likes
Hi @MoertoDD, sorry about the inconvenience caused about this. I have informed the relevant people about this error and it should be fixed ASAP, thanks for letting us know about it. I have now refunded you 2X€1SNG tickets to cover for this hope this makes a little bit better Smile

/Ray
Nestabear Rank 20
Rank 20

Hiya @Ray-Unibet

The counter for the August Mission part for is not regitering that I've won a hand @ show down. 

Spoiler
dam.PNG

I've been playing for a while now & won 2 hands @ showdown, but the counter it not showing that I completed the mission. please could you have a look it.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes