Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bl3ss3dMMA Rank 7
Rank 7

hi guys!

i joined the fam a few days ago!

i got my 200€ bonus on my account but i've no clue how much rake should i contribute to clear the whole amount. could someone tell it to me?

thx forward!

0 Likes
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bl3ss3dMMA, welcome to the Community Smile
I've taken a snippet of the progression status on your account which pretty much explains it, I'm leaving it below. Let us know if there's any clarification needed and welcome to the family Smile

Rake.JPG

@Bl3ss3dMMA, you are at the step before last and you already started it so that means you need to rake 727.93 in order to complete the bonus and unlock 180 euro. Have a great day and good luck.
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Bl3ss3dMMA, welcome to the Community Smile
I've taken a snippet of the progression status on your account which pretty much explains it, I'm leaving it below. Let us know if there's any clarification needed and welcome to the family Smile

Rake.JPG

Bl3ss3dMMA Rank 7
Rank 7
hi Ray-Unibet!!

thx man, much appreciated!
i didn t think it would be so detailed but very nice!! so i need to contribute 800€ to get the 200$, that s what i wanted to know cos i couldn t find this information anywhere Wink

thx for the warm welcome and have a nice day!
0 Likes
@Bl3ss3dMMA, you are at the step before last and you already started it so that means you need to rake 727.93 in order to complete the bonus and unlock 180 euro. Have a great day and good luck.
Bl3ss3dMMA Rank 7
Rank 7
yepp!
we r on the same page! i was talking about the whole bonus amount and you on the current standings Wink
when it s done it worths 25% RB, i like it Wink
Awesome Smile
Stick around, we are having a different promotion every day and the poker ones seem to have a great success with our members.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/June-Promotion-Miniseries/bd-p/Juneminiseries
0 Likes