The Butler League stream returns Monday 5th September!

JamiesOld

We have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that as of September 2nd I will no longer be working for Unibet. I've had an amazing time helping to build and nurture an amazing community, and it's something I will genuinely covet.

The good news however, is that I will be returning to Twitch every Monday night for an all new and improved Butler League stream!

customer_james_sykes.thumb.png.83afb86c622f1c6c41ddfe1c8ce2468f.png

Now that I'm not a staff member, I can play with you in the Butler Leagues, and play cash games afterwards if I bust early. I have also upgraded my PC and internet so the stream quality will be siginificantly better.

I'm really excited to be back streaming with you guys, getting fully involved with the Unibet community, and to celebrate we will have a €100 "The Butler's Back" freeroll at 8pm BST on Monday September 5th!

Head to Twitch.tv/UnibetPoker on the 5th to see what it's all about. Music, poker strategy, and maybe some Diggy Diggy Hole if you behave.

See you there :)

Welcome back Jamie, I still remember your reaction when I lost with straight flush in bu league :D I think avatar beard is used from other avatar hair, just like santa avatar beard from black guy with pink hair :D

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

I look forward to tuning into your stream. I havent watched any previous of yours, so this will be a new experience for me
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Odds up on Unibet site already

Jamie stream problems

0 problems 100000000000 to 1

Stream cancelled  2 to 1

1-5 problems evens

6-10 problems 1.5 to 1

11+ problems 3 to 1

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

My bet goes to: internet issues: 3, hot gf appearances: 0(only in comments), beers: 2, Morning Star: 1, something about Yorkshire: 2, diggy holes: 1, (for me unkown) punk band videos: 7, cute animal photos: 3, total videos: 32, total nonsense: as much as he can.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Stuart wrote:

Most entertaining stream of them all, welcome back to a genuine top bloke. 

Going to tell David on you :P

Snitches get stitches bro!

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived