Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

RockonPopeyeSmile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
Okay guys, I went ahead and credited everybody their ticket Smile Including you @Boby, sorry about that.
@Livertool, @CreativeLe, @HAI_ROMANIA, @Karmasuper, @Argevolen
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Thank you and most of all thanks to my stomach for showing the way to victory 

Took me a minute @Livertool but gotcha Smile He's my second favorite though. On the first place will always be @StarGoulash for me!

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet 

Any chance to get odds for future uos? It would make following more interesting imo. Maybe winner and who makes to final table. I guess it is hard to rank all players but maybe odds could be set after day 1 so everyone got some idea which way players are heading.

And maybe odds for this who lasts longer too. Every self respecting narcissist would love to see own alias in unibet betting at least once in a lifetime Very Happy

CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10
@Ray-Unibet ty for the ticket. Since i was ill i couldnt compete in the communitytourney so it would be nice if the ticket could get extended to the next tourney. Thank you Smile
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@CreativeLe wrote:
@Ray-Unibetty for the ticket. Since i was ill i couldnt compete in the communitytourney so it would be nice if the ticket could get extended to the next tourney. Thank you Smile

@CreativeLe 

Tourney it tonight Wink

CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10
Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10

Last evening have technical difficulties,could ticket get extended to the next tourney?

0 Likes