Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

To all long time members of rank 15 and higher we have a Community Poker freeroll qualifier tonight, with 10 x €10 and 10 x €5 Community Poker tickets at stake Smile

Here's how it works:

1. If your rank on Unibet Community is 15 or higher, you are welcome to ask for a ticket here in the thread before 20:00 CEST, at which time the tournament starts.
  2. The tournament will be in the client from 19:50 CEST where you may register.
  3. Be prepared for a fast tournament, where the tickets you can win may be used for the Community Poker series at 20:30 CEST 

In the freeroll qualifier, you may play using any alias you'd like, though we encourage use of community alias Smile

50 REPLIES 50
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I'll have one, thanks Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

Tickiet please Very Happy

offtop:

@Jeppe-Unibet  i send you PM about freebet from NFL SuperToto - Pigskin offers no draws! 

I dont have time last week to send you details, now topic is closed Sad

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Sports-Promotions/NFL-SuperToto-Pigskin-offers-no-draws/td-p/2749...

Its possible to add 10€ tickets for tonight games from Betting Competition: One Fifty-Five Challenge - €400 Prizepool for 20€ bets ?

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Sweet, would like to one as well Lovekiss

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

Thank you @Jeppe-Unibet  . I might go for the €5 ones if still awake Geek

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Fast tournament without community alias? Tikiet pleiiis.

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Ticket please Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Shulya85 Rank 11
Rank 11

Im not worse that men who are rank 15 + Im take part on community life every day but dont get a ticcket??? Is this justice Jeppe.... How I can get rank 15+????

0 Likes