Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

promo-lobby-june-poker-billionth-hand-celebration-with-text.jpg

Join us in July when we deal the billionth hand on our cash game tables since the launch of the Unibet standalone poker client.

The winner of the billionth hand will receive an extra €1,000 in cash regardless of which stakes the hand is dealt on and all other players that were dealt cards in the hand will receive a €200 consolation prize each.

On top of that players that play cash games during the day we deal hand #1,000,000,000 will receive a ticket to our exclusive €10,000 Billionth Hand Freeroll played at 20:00 CEST two days later.

Here’s how it works:

1. Join any Cash Game table (NLHE, PLO or Banzai).
  2. Keep track of the hand no. in the top left corner of the table.
  3. The winner of hand #1,000,000,000 gets an extra €1,000 in cash while the other players dealt in to the hand gets €200 each as consolation.
  4. All players that play Cash Games (min. 10 flops seen) on the day the Billionth Hand hits are invited to the €10,000 Billionth Hand Freeroll

You don't want to miss out on this milestone!

Terms and Conditions:

• This promotion is available on all Cash Game tables - NLHE, PLO & Banzai all included.
  • The player that wins the Billionth Hand wins an extra €1,000 cash.
  • All other players who are dealt cards in the Billionth Hand will win €200 cash each.
  • The cash prizes will be paid out the following business day.
  • All players that play Cash Games (min. 10 flops seen) on the same day as the Billionth Hand hits are invited to the €10,000 Billionth Hand Freeroll.
  • A day starts 00:00 UCT and ends 23:59 UCT.
  • The €10,000 Billionth Hand Freeroll will take place two days after the Billionth Hand is dealt at 20:00 CEST (Sunday excluded - in case it hits on Friday, the freeroll will take place Monday).
  • Only the first 5,000 players to register for the freeroll are eligible to play.
  • The billionth hand is expected to be played the second week of July.
  • Any unused tickets expire and cannot be exchanged for alternative prizes.
  • Players from Sweden are excluded from this promotion.

/Unibet

As Unibet Official, I always provide official information on behalf of Unibet - If you have any questions about anything in my posts, feel free to sign up on the community and ask Smile
51 REPLIES 51

How we got there Smile

billiontimeline.jpg

As Unibet Official, I always provide official information on behalf of Unibet - If you have any questions about anything in my posts, feel free to sign up on the community and ask Smile
FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

i think:

i no can win ticket in drop from 1 lvl , but here - all lvls, one table , and freeroll  5000 players ------good promo / Why? need include all tournaments Smile  walk so walk Laugh

Sweeedeeen Rank 13
Rank 13

It would be much better if instead of the bootcamp you made a cool milestone hand promo like was last time (300k hands in march 2016) with a lot of milestone hands, prizes and cool avatars Smile

freddies Rank 11
Rank 11

Congrats!, and another billion for next year.

Popeye

adriantempo Rank 10
Rank 10

@Unibet-Official wrote:
  • A day starts 00:00 UCT and ends 23:59 UCT.

/Unibet

UTC time

0 Likes