cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

FinalTable_Unibet_blurred_noise_hunting.png

As you might have seen in the release notes, or perhaps even experienced in the client, we've now got a special final table design (blurred out above). The design is only enabled in select tournaments - 46 different ones to be exact - and you'll generally see it in tournaments with a lot of players or a high buyin. 

To make it extra fun reaching the final table, we'll be doing a small promotion here on the community, starting today. The rules are simple:

1. Be the first member to take and post a screenshot from a tournament where you've reached the FT with the special background is enabled
2. We'll reward you with the buyin for that tournament in MTT tickets - up to a maximum of € 20 and minimum €2.

An example: you make it to the FT in the €25 Hold'Em Bounty Freeroll running in the morning, you take a screenshot and post it in the thread (as the first member). We give you € 2 in MTT tickets (the buyin to a freeroll is obviously € 0, but we've set the minimum reward to € 2)

T&C:

• Only the first member to post a screenshot from the tournament is eligible for a prize. Example: once the € 2000 Spectrum has been claimed, it can't be claimed by another member the next time the tournament runs - in other words the rule is per tournament template and not individual tournaments. For freerolls we'll allow 3 prizes to be claimed, per tournament.
  • The prizes will be credited within 2 working days
  • General T&C apply
  • We reserve the right to change and cancel the promo at any time.

Claimed so far:

• € 10 Milky Way Nano
  • € 20 Dwarf Star Bounty
  • 2 * € 25 Hold'Em Freeroll (1 left)
  • 3 * € 25 Omaha Freeroll (0 left)
  • 3 x € 50 Hold'em Freeroll (0 left)
  • 3 x €100 Hold'Em Freeroll (0 left)
  • € 100 Falling Star Bounty
  • € 100 Black Hole Nano
  • € 100 Singularity
  • € 100 Deep Space Nano
  • € 150 Falling Star Bounty
  • € 200 LVSS Nano
  • € 200 Space Madness Bounty
  • € 250 LVSS Nano
  • € 250 Supernova Nano
  • € 400 Shooting Star Bounty
  • € 500 Dark Matter
  • € 500 Falling Star Bounty
  • € 500 LVSS Nano
  • € 500 LVSS Nano Rebuy
  • € 500 Asteroid
  • € 600 Calypso
  • € 600 Good Luck Mr Gorsky
  • € 700 Multiverse
  • € 700 Sputnik
  • € 750 Moonwalk
  • € 1000 Abyss
  • € 1000 Galaxy
  • € 1000 LVSS Low
  • € 1000 Belgian Championship FInal
  • € 1500 Spectrum
  • € 1500 UK Tour
  • € 2000 Black Hole
  • € 2000 Comet
  • € 2000 Titan
  • € 2500 LVSS Low Rebuy
  • € 2500 LVSS High
  • € 2500 Milky Way
  • € 2500 Exoplanet
  • € 3000 UAT freeroll
  • € 3000 LVSS High Rebuy
  • € 4000 Deep Impact
  • € 5000 LVSS High Rebuy
  • € 10,000 UO Final
  • € 20,000 Supernova
186 REPLIES 186
Kilpikonna Rank 10
Rank 10

I like the promo but people who do not know about this will be weirded out about the background changing all of a sudden. This happened to me yesterday (bummer that the promotion starts today only) and was about to write a message here what the hell is going on - a software glitch or something.

GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

@Stubbe-Unibet  I just wondered why I haven't seen the final table design yet although I won this (1st time playing for the testing):

ante.png€3 - €50 Ante Solar

Also made a FT at €1 €25 Zenith today and already thought it's something wrong on my side Laugh

Matthew4444 Rank 7
Rank 7

The design is only enabled in select tournaments - 46 different ones to be exact - and you'll generally see it in tournaments with a lot of players or a high buyin.

Probably not one of the 46 tournement GothMoth

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22
Unibet Poker Expert
@Merenitsu, right thread, but now that I see the picture on my laptop (was on my phone before), I can see the picture is from yesterday. The pictures will have to be from after the promotion stared (when the thread was posted) Smile
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

If you play tournament that has over 20€ buy in, do you get that 20€ or nothing at all?

@Stubbe-Unibet 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet  no problem. but now guys can see example Smile

Unibet Poker Expert
@Livertool, you get € 20 Smile it's the buyin but you'll min get € 2 and max € 20
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

freeroll FT.jpg

@Stubbe-Unibet I made the FT in the 100 euro freeroll and I'll take an extra 2 euro ticket if the use of the community alias isn't a requirement(don't see it mentioned in the 1st post)... BTW, awesome promotion so WD Stubbe & Unibet Thumbs UpCool

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...