Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Seriously guys, who told you to wait? Who told you there will be a freeroll for everyone? Don`t be pathetic! 

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:

@szebka wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet  where are you?

We have this game in community called hide and go crazy. Easy rules: mod goes hiding and members go berzerk Cheeky

Not really funny game but game nonetheless. And best part, everyone can join and lot of new members gained over the years Very Happy 

The best players go on tilt and lose all the bankroll at tables. If that happenes all surviving members will get a freebet. If you earn 5 freebets in a year you will get one ticket for the December Crazy Jackpot raffle.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Livertool wrote:

@szebka wrote:

We have this game in community called hide and go crazy. Easy rules: mod goes hiding and members go berzerk Cheeky

Not really funny game but game nonetheless. And best part, everyone can join and lot of new members gained over the years Very Happy 

Haven't been on all day, it's my day off and just checked in after a 2 hour walk with the dog Smile

I also haven't advertised anything today(schedule is on page 1 and tournaments are set for Wednesday) and honestly have no idea what people are talking  about here Speechless It sounds like people were expecting a freeroll though, was it posted on here by someone and then not in the client?

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@szebka wrote:

Haven't been on all day, it's my day off and just checked in after a 2 hour walk with the dog Smile

I also haven't advertised anything today(schedule is on page 1 and tournaments are set for Wednesday) and honestly have no idea what people are talking  about here Speechless It sounds like people were expecting a freeroll though, was it posted on here by someone and then not in the client?

free.png

This was in the lobby.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@psrquack wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@szebka wrote:

free.png

This was in the lobby.

Well damn, that definitely wasn't supposed to be in the client, thank you. I guess I'm going to have to make up for that somehow..
Saw your PM as well, will get back to you in the morning @psrquack.

/Jeppe

mochalov13 Rank 9
Rank 9
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@mochalov13 wrote:
password, please

There is a link in the first post. Click on it.

0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Merry christmas, Mr Trump Smile
Be glad I'm experiencing some technical difficulties :P

quack.PNG

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Rushbie wrote:

Merry christmas, Mr Trump Smile
Be glad I'm experiencing some technical difficulties :P

You just can't beat anything Trump related. Democrats probly accusing now that he caused you the tech problems Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402