Community Manager
Community Manager
traart Rank 10
Rank 10

in freeroll 200+ players Sad

0 Likes
Superhansi Rank 9
Rank 9
Hi, I played the freeroll today, was fun even if I dropped out right before the pay outs 👎🙂 How often will there be tournaments (in all tournaments, with buy-in and freeroll) ? Once a week or 2-3 maybe?
And thanks for the good job you guys do!
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Passwords are up for tonight: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Promotion-Passwords/Community-Poker-Passwords-September-10th/m-p/...

€10, €5, €1 and a €150 freeroll with cash prizes.

/Jeppe

@Jeppe-Unibet  I comming late yesterday ... can you be so kind and extend my community ticket, please ? I really would like to join action in the nearest one. Can we know the "schedule" 1 day before it happen ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
FunckyFish Rank 13
Rank 13

The schedule must be monthly if we want to make something. Yesterday I've saw the topic with passwords 10 min before the late registration ended and I registred in all 3 buy-ins, but of course not always it's like this...we are working also Smile Ayy update on extra prizes for last 4-5 series tournaments @Jeppe-Unibet ?

0 Likes
cameleonul Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, I'm kinda new in this community(unfortunately my english does not allow me to speak very much), i love poker and competitions but something it's not right here(I don't know if it's always been this way)Disappointed... I hope things will be fixed soon.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

When will the next round be played @Stubbe-Unibet ?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

When will the next round be played @Stubbe-Unibet ?

No clue - not involved in this at all Smile