Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FunckyFish Rank 13
Rank 13
Community Manager
Community Manager

@loky wrote:

I like this promotion but it is not good for players who want to join to the Community Poker Series. For someone who will not start from the beggining this promotion does not offer almost anything except an end of year tournament (chances of chasing current leader are very small) 

I am in this situation and will not start playing Community Poker series tournaments. Probably there is more players with a similar point of view so the community involvment in such a good promotion is less as it could be. 

@Jeppe-Unibet , I hope You will take into account my feedback in similar promotios like this one. 

Sorry guys, am updating all today @traart and @loky I'm definitely taking all the feedback in the thread into consideration. There are various extra prizes though added every week and usually in the area of €150 worth of value which is quite a bit of value compared to overall buy ins, though it's only luck deciding who gets these prizes.

Raffle was drawn and winners of €50 in poker tickets of their choice are:

@CreativeLe 
@Abbruzzese 
@totowizmar 

Please let me know which kind of tickets you'd like up to a total value of €50 Smile

totowizmar Rank 10
Rank 10
Thanks @Jeppe-Unibet ! This is an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I would appreciate such a ticket package: 2х10€ 4х5€ 10х1€
0 Likes
CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@loky wrote:

I like this promotion but it is not good for players who want to join to the Community Poker Series. For someone who will not start from the beggining this promotion does not offer almost anything except an end of year tournament (chances of chasing current leader are very small) 

I am in this situation and will not start playing Community Poker series tournaments. Probably there is more players with a similar point of view so the community involvment in such a good promotion is less as it could be. 

@Jeppe-Unibet , I hope You will take into account my feedback in similar promotios like this one. 

Sorry guys, am updating all today @traart and @loky I'm definitely taking all the feedback in the thread into consideration. There are various extra prizes though added every week and usually in the area of €150 worth of value which is quite a bit of value compared to overall buy ins, though it's only luck deciding who gets these prizes.

Raffle was drawn and winners of €50 in poker tickets of their choice are:

@CreativeLe 
@Abbruzzese 
@totowizmar 

Please let me know which kind of tickets you'd like up to a total value of €50 Smile

If it is possible 50x1€ mtt ticket but only if they expires in 50+ days because otherwise i couldnt play all.

if that is not possbile: 26x 1€ mtt ticket + 12x2€ mtt ticket

0 Likes
@totowizmar Tickets are added
@CreativeLe, I've added you 50X1 eur tickets as that was the original request which seemed to suite you best, but I'd need to extend the manually one by one which is quite a bit of manual adjustments. Can you please PM me a couple of days before the ones remaining expire and I'll extend what's left?

@Abbruzzese, we're still pending your request on the tickets Smile
CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
@totowizmarTickets are added
@CreativeLe, I've added you 50X1 eur tickets as that was the original request which seemed to suite you best, but I'd need to extend the manually one by one which is quite a bit of manual adjustments. Can you please PM me a couple of days before the ones remaining expire and I'll extend what's left?

@Abbruzzese, we're still pending your request on the tickets Smile

Sounds good Smile

But i didnt got the tickets. are they already added? because i couldnt find them

0 Likes
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14
@cris1285 wrote:

Not everyone can play this series all week (to remember what day is the one), and not everyone has the time to wait for a last minute setup and passwords. If you grind 24-7, thats your business. Easy life huh? Cool

What are you talking about? I feel like you really didn't get the message of my previous post at all. Because if you just save the date in you calendar or wherever and then check the forum for the password just a few minutes before the tournaments start, how's that gonna make you have to have the time to wait all week or grind 24/7 all week? On the contrary, if you follow this revolutionary method of saving the date and then showing up on time, there is no real waiting involved whatsoever.

traart Rank 10
Rank 10