cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@FreedoM wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

The raffle for tonight's tournament will be held tomorrow, as it'll be €50 in poker tickets to three random players taking part in any of the tournaments tonight Smile

Who are the lucky three? Smile

SmileSmileSmile

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

I agree with all above, it feels like the the series and accually the community overall is dying and we dont get any explanations for what going on Sad 

0 Likes
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

Even though some points of criticism are kind of true, there is still wayyyyy too much whining in this thread about things only you are responsible for, and not others. If it was on Monday last week, it is on Tuesday this week. If it is on Tuesday this week, it will be on Wednesday next week. It has never been cancelled for the five months it has run, so give the guys the benefit of the doubt maybe. If you can't remember it next week, well then you're right, so can't I. That's why I use a calendar to write things up. Easy life.

radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Agreed @comanimal the guys are busy doing their best.

I look forward to the community games even though I'm always zero lucky Teardrop

Except of course when I'm busting @Merenitsu's AA or KK that is Smirk  

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@radge1  Smile its was just lusky / You will can win 1,2,3,4,5 times but in 67% you loseSmile + after reiz and all in you did call with A10s its no better callSmile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@comanimal wrote:

Even though some points of criticism are kind of true, there is still wayyyyy too much whining in this thread about things only you are responsible for, and not others. If it was on Monday last week, it is on Tuesday this week. If it is on Tuesday this week, it will be on Wednesday next week. It has never been cancelled for the five months it has run, so give the guys the benefit of the doubt maybe. If you can't remember it next week, well then you're right, so can't I. That's why I use a calendar to write things up. Easy life.

Like tickets will be raffled tomorrow Smirk not all things happen when they are suppose to, so yeah although we "know" it is 8 days for next one, can't be sure and shouldn't be big job to announce little bit earlier. I doubt no one is just in the mood for mods ball busting and "whining" over nothing but for purpose to make it smoother and more fun rather than waiting, tagging jeppe, sending pms.... Could be easier life for all Wink

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@comanimal wrote:

Not everyone can play this series all week (to remember what day is the one), and not everyone has the time to wait for a last minute setup and passwords. If you grind 24-7, thats your business. Easy life huh? Cool

Nobody asked for huge things, to put a reminder or set up the tournament in the lobby few days earlier takes what, 2 seconds? Lol. If its not possible, fine, but than the series never will be what they planned. 

loky Rank 10
Rank 10

I like this promotion but it is not good for players who want to join to the Community Poker Series. For someone who will not start from the beggining this promotion does not offer almost anything except an end of year tournament (chances of chasing current leader are very small) 

I am in this situation and will not start playing Community Poker series tournaments. Probably there is more players with a similar point of view so the community involvment in such a good promotion is less as it could be. 

@Jeppe-Unibet , I hope You will take into account my feedback in similar promotios like this one. 

0 Likes
traart Rank 10
Rank 10
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@comanimal wrote:

Nobody is that stupid that does not know how to count.Some peoples have other priorities in their life!
If you work 8-9h daily,till Saturday/Sunday,doubt your mind is occupied thinking only about community tournaments.

It is true that tournaments has never being cancelled,or have been regulars when they needed to be KO,but lately all things are done improvised.Guys from the community calls each other to setup the tournaments,passwords are shared in unadequate threads,raffle prizes are new,there is often miscommunication between Jeppe and Ray in tickets/prizes crediting... PEOPLE FEEL THAT!

Maybe I missed the point of this competition,once again! Speechless
There is no problem of just playing this tournaments and get something in return,but think this kind of promotion need to provoke communication/activities between members,not just take your prize and go.
I warned about this behaviour,not once,and it is only matter of time when this "community" will collapse!
Lets take "podium hunters" as a example,UOS was a perfect opportunity for a second part of this competitions.
With the current prizes,you could have added "bad beat" rewards in MTT tickets value.Lets say you get kicked out of the tournament on a river by a 2 outs...Prize,MTT ticket values of the buy-in.This way you have interaction between peoples that will share their hands,their journey.Etc.
I understand it would be quite a demanding for two guys behind this,but this is the only way community will grow!
If current state continues,I am sure old/regulars members will stop to be active...I know one of them for sure!

But again,I see you got 7 likes (I count them as a backing your statement),so maybe you are right. Wonder

0 Likes