wrong ticket used

Pickleman
Go to solution Solved by Andy-Relax,

@Andy-Unibet 

Hi Andy,

I've just now entered a 10e UO satellite and just noticed that I've accidentally entered it using my only generic 10e MTT ticket (which I'd like to save for the UOS), not one of my 5 UO tickets. You can see that this is a genuine mistake as I've got plenty of specific UO tickets, just clicked the wrong box in the lobby obviously.

Please would you mind swapping one of my UO tickets back to a generic ticket.

Many thanks.

@Andy-Unibet 

I'm really sorry Andy, but I've done it again.

HOWEVER there is something to report this time. Obviously having thought I screwed it up the first time, I made sure this time that I pressed the right button. So from my tickets, I press the UO 10e ticket, go to the list of tournaments available, press on lobby, register using the ticket option - and somehow (can't say if I had options for UO ticket AND generic MTT ticket, but I doubt it), it's used my generic ticket rather than my UO ticket.

So this is obviously a problem - there needs to be some kind of default here where the box "remembers" where you clicked through from and uses the "correct" ticket - i.e. the one you were originally searching under. 

So please can you swap one of my UO tickets again for a 10e generic ticket but also flag this up as an issue. 

Many thanks.

Hi @Andy-Unibet 

First of all, thanks for exchanging the ticket again.

Second, having received the generic ticket, I tested what was happening again. When I clicked through to the lobby from (e.g.) a list of 10e UO tickets, and then attempt to register, the pop up window is standard, but above the "register" button is a drop down (it's a down arrow icon, not presented in green and not presented as a button) from which you can chose which of your tickets you wish to use to register. The generic ticket is seemingly defaulted to the top of the list, above the UO tickets, hence my (repeated) mistake.

So either the "ticket" label on the button needs to explicitly say which ticket you're using before you press it, or the UI should only offer you tickets of the kind you clicked through from - it shouldn't offer you the choice and therefore the opportunity to mix them up.

cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

I did it AGAIN 

FFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSS

im not asking for another ticket swap I guess this is god's way of telling me not to bother keeping my normal Mtt tickets. But please tell me something will be done. If I can do this twice knowing what the problem is this is obviously something that needs to be fixed