deposit no in account

slab1
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

• Solution

Hi @slab1, welcome to the Community.

The reason the deposit was not added to the account is due to the deposit limit set on the account. I see you've raised the limit in the meantime but based on our Responsible Gaming procedure, the limit has a 7 day implementation period so the money is basically queued to enter the account on the 2nd of September at 02/09/2019, 22:51. What we can do in this case is just leave it there and wait for the new limit to increase and add the funds back or manually send it back to your bank account. Which option would suite you best?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@slab1, the changes in the deposit limit have a 7 day cool off period in the case that the limit is raised, so tonight at 22:51, your limit will be 100 / day and you will be able to deposit. regarding the ones that you've already tried to deposit, I can't seem to find any that are pending. Did you try depositing and the amount didn't make it back to your bank account? If so, please keep in mind that in case of returns it might take up to 7 banking days until it reaches back to you. But just to summarize what's happening, tonight at 22:51 you will be able to deposit 100 and no more deposits will be possible until 24 hours pass from when the deposit reached your account. Hope that makes sense.

/Ray

Hi @slab1, could you please e-mail me with a bank statement on contact@unibetcommunity.com showing the deposits that didn't reach the account? Our guys in finance can investigate based on that. What happens when a deposit is made which is above your deposit limit is that it stays in a pending state right before entering your Unibet wallet however since you contacted us I've requested it to be sent back to your account so it's not within our systems anymore. Please let me know here once it's sent.

/Ray