VIP Double Trouble

irish777

I wanted to ask how it is possible that the VIP Double Trouble Tournament that i was already signed up for for this evening, got manually canceled? If it is because i did not meet the criteria to sign up for the tournament, then how is it possible that i was able to sign up for it in the first place? And from that my second question follows: "What are the criteria to participate in this tournament?" .

Hi @irish777, :)
Sorry for keeping you waiting, I wanted to make sure to I have all the facts before answering.
So, basically what happened was an error in the tournament setup which allowed non eligible players to register to the tournament. The reason that it dissipated is that we realized that in time and canceled it before it started.
Now for the eligibility, Double Trouble and Super Double trouble are 2 reward freerolls who lost a certain amount on Cash Games. Double Trouble requires a loss of 20 euros / week from Monday to Friday and Super Double Trouble requires a loss of 200 euro.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator