Update new 20.06 Login problems

graki

PROBLEM SOLVED by DIY 

explanation:
According to the reports, Exception access violation error is usually related to a memory error, and it’s mostly caused by software, but sometimes this error can be caused by faulty RAM module. Exception Access Violation error can be problematic, and speaking of errors, users reported the following error messages on their PC's. Thats stands for Program/Software try yo access the memory witch is forrbiten for him (program/software) and cant be solved with other options changing, settings or other codes at registry key/system32 , becouse I repeat program for some reason is set to try to use memory witch is FORBITEN by windows itself and chainging codes at registry is highly forbiten for thoese who DONT know what are doing. After a few steps taken to solve this, I found this one to be the the most effective and easy. Problem can take place with other Win 10 Pro users or older windows editions, and this step cut it immediatly.To avoid other nervracking steps and time lossing If anyone find in this situation Im recommending to use following:
STEP 1 : Download this tool (checked and approved for not containing viruses or other s***) http://www.memtest86.com/downloads/memtest86-usb.zip
STEP 2 : Open file downloaded location and right click - extract here (you should get this - 290795725_solved1.thumb.png.d6ab862faf68b244ce7fea93ce3ddc00.png)
STEP 3 : Put USB drive in usb port
STEP 4 : Copy file to an USB
STEP 5 : Restart your PC
STEP 6 : Windows will take a liitle bit to Run AUTOMATICLY USB drive and check/repair Ram Memory
STEP 7 : Remove your USB drive

I hope that no-one will hit this problem , anyway Win 10 comes with a MASSIVE Update problems since novembar 2018 and many users include myself are trap in that Update problems which they made it to be a must (can't turn off windows updates) , if others are lucky to get in this trap solution is here. 
All the best
graki

• Like 2

• 6 months later...