Unibet Open London : practical details

raphgehren

Hi!

I won recently a ticket for the next Unibet Open in London (1st time yepee :)), and I would like to organize my stay. However I did not get any news from the Unibet Team for now. 

Could you please answer the following questions :

- Is it correct that I have the choice between a stay at the Hilton hotel on 22-26th, or 23-27th ?

- I can play the Day 1 on Thursday 23th or Friday 24th, right ? How long do we play during a tournament day ?

- May I bring my wife and my 1-year kid with me ? Could the hotel give some accommodation for babies ?

- Does Unibet cover foods and drinks during the stay (or a part of them) ?

Thank you !

Update @raphgehren:
- Is it correct that I have the choice between a stay at the Hilton hotel on 22-26th, or 23-27th ?
Day 1A 23rd May (Hotel is covered for 22nd-26th) OR Day 1B 24th May (Hotel is covered for 23rd-27th)
- I can play the Day 1 on Thursday 23th or Friday 24th, right ? How long do we play during a tournament day ?
Schedule is live on social here 
- May I bring my wife and my 1-year kid with me ? Could the hotel give some accommodation for babies?
We would need the info in advance and provide a crib free of charge, whenever your confirmation e-mail is received from the UO team, in your response please mention that you will be bringing the baby with you.

- Does Unibet cover foods and drinks during the stay (or a part of them) ?
Dinner only for player and breakfast for player and guest.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived