Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TiagoDomingues Rank 10
Rank 10
How do I identify the positions in Unibet Leaderboards, How can I know if I am ranked?
0 Likes
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Indeed @TiagoDomingues, I've changed my account settings to match yours and the option disappeared for me as well. I've sent an e-mail now to the Poker department for them to ave a look and advise us on how to proceed. I'll let you know here as soon as I have an answer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Ray
0 Likes
TiagoDomingues Rank 10
Rank 10
8 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TiagoDomingues Which leaderboard are you referring to please?

Best regards,

Jeppe

0 Likes
TiagoDomingues Rank 10
Rank 10
@Jeppe-Unibet Hi... For example the classifications: UOS Nano UOS Low UOS High UOS All Thankful!
0 Likes

Hi @TiagoDomingues, Are you curious of where you are actually located within the leaderboard? If so, you can actually observe that if you access "Poker"= => "Leaderboards". Hope this helps but if not, let us know a bit more in detail what you ar interested in. Smile

/Ray

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
TiagoDomingues Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Ray-Unibet, As I am from Brazil when logging in to https://www.unibet.com/poker/leaderboards I am redirected to https://www.unibet.com/?crossSiteRedirect=true and not I can find the page of classification, it automatically shifts ... I do not know how to proceed to visualize, I will post the print of the situation

off.pngOFFon.pngON

0 Likes
Indeed @TiagoDomingues, I've changed my account settings to match yours and the option disappeared for me as well. I've sent an e-mail now to the Poker department for them to ave a look and advise us on how to proceed. I'll let you know here as soon as I have an answer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Ray
0 Likes
TiagoDomingues Rank 10
Rank 10
TiagoDomingues Rank 10
Rank 10
Hi @Ray-Unibet ... Just to warn you, the problem has already been solved, grateful for the attention!
Awesome @TiagoDomingues, I'm happy it got sorted out Smile Cheers for reporting it in the first place and thanks for confirming it's ok now.
0 Likes