cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
papa
Rank 7
Rank 7
I have been playing for 4 years and after a short break the same happens, the only difference is, the game gets shorter after start. Played 2 tables for 10 mins. Got K10....other one gets QQ, miniraise preflop, so i call. Flop K 10 4 ..two pair for me. QQ raises i push all in. turn Q-- so i lose. Second table, big blind raises 4 players call, i also call with KQ, flop AJ10. got a straight super...i push all in. On calls with a low flush draw, gets it. So the most embrassaing is, i only loose all the all ins. So if im smart, expert player i never loose mostly, but the all in time comes at least within 2-3 hours, and i loose all ..what i ve been working for. And this is why i had a break, this is wha i make a break sometimes. So no options for me, to play. Why? Should i fold an straight, an AA KK at all in? Isnt this very suspicious? BEcause this is happening for months.. after i withdraw some of my winnings. IT is so typical..You are talkin about bad run and bad period...what? What bad run takes months and hundreds of hours? I think Unibet is really unfair...i dont know why, friends, or money laundring, but for sure very suspicious. I will warn anyone....
0 Likes
papa
Rank 7
Rank 7
3 years gone...same happens...bla bla bla...
0 Likes
papa
Rank 7
Rank 7
I warn everyone, there some players lik Nuts4Bucks...they win 100% all ins...they have incredible luck. They are playing every hand...but they always win with HeartHeartsHeartty hands... dont play with them. U will never believe that, i have been watching it for lik e100-200 hours...they never lost any all in. even they play like retards...they have unbelievable luck
0 Likes