Unfair dealing

Gio000

@papa @Its a matter of luck buddy, at the end of the day poker is still gambling there’s no guarantee you are going to win even if you only play premium hands there’s always a % you’ll get beat unless you have the absolute nuts, there’s a lot of players on any site that play for fun and might not exactly play with the strategy you do and as for you implying that you can’t seem to win after withdrawing it’s all luck I can personally confirm I’ve had plenty of nice wins after withdrawing, sometimes like 20 mins after I’ve withdrawn. It always seems like everyone is aginst you when you can’t get a good win but at the end of the day gambling is gambling and there’s so such thing as a sure win. I hope you’re luck changes soon my friend 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I ve been playing for years, taking sometimes on year break.. Always the same happens. Firts 2 months..nice run, and bad run..but mostly winning. If you are an expert, then u accept, when you dont have luck. So...But one thing is always the same. If i withdraw money...some winnings... then impossible to win any...just you need to cash the money in..again. back again. I take break...few weeks, maybe my ways of play changes...but not. All the crazy legendary things happen to me. One card helps the opponent on the river. If i have flush, other one has higher flush, if i have higher flush the other one makes full house on the river, if i have AK the opponent wins with a lower pair, if i have a middle or high pair, AK wins. IF i have full house, the other has four of a kind. But its impossible to win. To stay calm, and wait for good run. would you fold on AA or AK? dont think so.These things only come after i withdraw. I tried not to withdraw for months...so everything wroked fine, with all tha unluck periods...but i could handle it...once i withdraw..everything goes wrong...and suspicious...

• 1 month later...

I dont believe you.. ... i had withdraw some money end of january. Since that i could not win none of allins...neither with high pairs, neither suited connected cards, so interesting, always all in situations suxxx... when you cannot step down. Top pair with flush draw...and some ❤️♥️❤️ty hand wins. ...even if playing agressive. I became a cash machine, i could not win any allins...none! ... every worker at unibet should kiss my ass...because its not impossible, playing 400 hours, not able to win an ALL IN? How is that possible? This happened 2 years and 4 years ago,,...after a long break...magic happens, i can win again. After withdraw money, same ❤️♥️❤️ happens....not bad run...same ❤️♥️❤️...exactly the same ❤️♥️❤️...everything the same. Tell me, is there a difference between the before and after, do i play stupid after i withdraw? I tell you...not.  And its not bad luck. I tell you...there is an algorithm...switching on...put back that damm money!...pay! Get addicted!

• 2 weeks later...
I have been playing for 4 years and after a short break the same happens, the only difference is, the game gets shorter after start. Played 2 tables for 10 mins. Got K10....other one gets QQ, miniraise preflop, so i call. Flop K 10 4 ..two pair for me. QQ raises i push all in. turn Q-- so i lose. Second table, big blind raises 4 players call, i also call with KQ, flop AJ10. got a straight super...i push all in. On calls with a low flush draw, gets it. So the most embrassaing is, i only loose all the all ins. So if im smart, expert player i never loose mostly, but the all in time comes at least within 2-3 hours, and i loose all ..what i ve been working for. And this is why i had a break, this is wha i make a break sometimes. So no options for me, to play. Why? Should i fold an straight, an AA KK at all in? Isnt this very suspicious? BEcause this is happening for months.. after i withdraw some of my winnings. IT is so typical..You are talkin about bad run and bad period...what? What bad run takes months and hundreds of hours? I think Unibet is really unfair...i dont know why, friends, or money laundring, but for sure very suspicious. I will warn anyone....

I warn everyone, there some players lik Nuts4Bucks...they win 100% all ins...they have incredible luck. They are playing every hand...but they always win with ❤️♥️❤️ty hands... dont play with them. U will never believe that, i have been watching it for lik e100-200 hours...they never lost any all in. even they play like retards...they have unbelievable luck

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2018 at 10:44 PM, FishWisperer said:

This will probably kill my popularity with Mods and Admins of this community but I'm actually gonna go ahead and agree with @Gio000

All is NOT as it seems... Before I elaborate though let me say that I have spent years trying to find poker sites that offer 100 percent unbiased software but the unfortunate reality is that I doubt it exists. I have some of my fave sites where I think the software experience is much better but I won't name drop on here obviously. Unibet is not one of these, however I enjoy the tournament and mission structures on the site as well as the many freerolls and hence, for now I am still a fan. :)

OK back to the software... 

I get that Unibet has no interest in who wins a hand. (So the response received here is not a lie really) But I feel that Unibet does have quite a bit of interest in making sure hands are played, peeps get kicked out and the game moves on and concludes. The quicker games conclude the quicker players will invest in the next game and so on.

Thus, the software has been written in such a way to make sure someone hits something most.... probably ike 98 percent of the time. Hence so many RIVER SUCK OUTS.... I Consider myself a good and safe player but I have never lost more strong hands like AA ... KK .... or losing out to river and turn after hitting total nuts on the flop and being drawn All In as I have at Unibet (From the sites I still play on)

1 of the most obvious examples of this is the very noticeable 4 - 5 second pause at some headsup or big pot showdowns when the system works out who to bring the river for.

Another thing I've noticed is kind of a loophole within the software when I'm having a bad run of deals. I have a way to get the system to deal me good / decent cards to play. I will not expose the secret and No its nothing illegal and I'm not a hacker or even a programmer. It's just something I've noticed and have used to good effect. Doesnt always work but the rate is high enough that I believe it lol.

IN CONCLUSION

All of this is only conjecture right? And nothing can be proved... Even more so Nobody will ever admit it. So to be fair ... posting about it etc will not change anything at all. What should change is your approach to games.

1. I always remind myself that I'm up against the software as much as the many poor players found on Unibet and most freeroll rooms who can really spoil a solid poker strategy. I've altered my game quite a bit because of this and had better results.

2. Losing is part of Winning in poker. Aim to lose less, and less often.

Just my 5 cents yo ... Good Luck

I totally agree with this. I am qutting this site forever. Losing 10 AA hands in a row ? haha this is impossible. Last time i ever play on this platform. Definitely rigged.

Everytime i have AK i lose to all in pairs, every time i have pairs of JJ/QQ/KK, i lost to Ax before flop on all inn. I thought all of this was unlucky but, this just sounds too fishy to me. Ive read multiple posts on other websites about UNIBET review, I should have done that before I ever signed up here.

40 minutes ago, Sifer said:

I totally agree with this. I am qutting this site forever. Losing 10 AA hands in a row ? haha this is impossible. Last time i ever play on this platform. Definitely rigged.

I just had a look at your most recent hands. Saw 10x AA, KK or QQ (5xAA), and you only lost chips in one of these 10 hands 🙂 The two AK I could see you didn't lose any chips with either.

You are also running quite hot with the hole cards dealt.

So if it is rigged, it looks like it is rigged for you and against the other players 😉

• Haha 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

19 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I just had a look at your most recent hands. Saw 10x AA, KK or QQ (5xAA), and you only lost chips in one of these 10 hands 🙂 The two AK I could see you didn't lose any chips with either.

You are also running quite hot with the hole cards dealt.

So if it is rigged, it looks like it is rigged for you and against the other players 😉

Won AA hands where no one calls, but where people call my all in i always lose.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone tell me,  right after i withdraw money, the "bad run comes"...what is bad run? Playing on 3-4 tables simultaniously and sucking every hand, which before won,, for months? ...bad run for months? Playing since 2018 here, in the beginning i just win, sometimes bad run, sometimes win...but after i withdraw some money, the whole thing just crazy...until i pay back, what i withdraw..or more. If i make a half year pause, then i win again,,,,everything is fine. If i withdraw..then shit comes again. Right after. unibet...do you have a switch after someone withdraw money? it seems like that.. you cannot make money, it is not about that, even you have been playing for 21 years... it is about addiction....they use that. You get addicted (loosing makes you more addicted then winning), you just lose, this is not real, nonsense...and then you play with more money... you just want to get the money back, to get justice...because you play well...but you dont understand why that happened, you think...the dealing is fair...no..it is not.. the dealing is manipulated. I have been following few players for years. If you want to bluff him out, accidently they have a proper hand...if you have a proper hand, full house, or whatever...the get four of a kind...incredible luck. they play less then an hour,  they double/triple their money, and they quit. I have never seen them to rebuy. You would say they know how to play....but how come they dont have bad run? How come they have the proper hand at the board whatever it happens?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look, i saw many weird things on the site to be honest, i deposited 50$, the first 20-30k hands i was running like the sun, i was bluffing, people were calling and i was hitting my 2 outter, was many times. At one moment i got to 1.5k(very good br management and the site is extremely soft to play), after my first withdrawal(around 700$) was like i could not win anymore, not because i was playing bad but because i saw the setups of my life, Pokerbros claims also what they got RNG which is 100% tested and certified but the rivers i did see there was unreal, i played online poker more than 2 million hands and different sites, some sites seems to be much more legit than others, i am writing all those things and i am a winning player, turned 50$ to 10k$ playing small stakes cash games...For sure the variance of poker is something the human mind cannot accept very easy and if you are a weaker and not experienced player can drive you mental and think everything is rigged, is not completely rigged but i do believe sometimes the sites favor the weaker players so they will not be losing all the time, they favor also the very hard grinders because this is where the money are coming from.. If you are playing poker is very bad for you to think online poker is rigged, i just take it out of my mind and am trying to do my best, Unibet is one of the softest sites and i will continue playing here!! @papaI think you are a recreational player and clearly  you dont follow brm. otherwise you wouldnt deposit just 25$ and cry when you lost them, those are 6 Buy in on 4nl, come on, fix your mental game, read some poker books and everything will change, if you are meant to win, you will win, read some things about mental game and GL

• 4 weeks later...

Never play on this app again...its shit. once you withdraw money, you will never be able to win anymore. All the shit cards win. Even if you play like a pro, all in situations you cant prevent, with better cards you just loose, all those hours, days, months you have been playing waste of time. How come before you could win and play, you admit bad run, etc...after you withdraw, you will see magic, just quit as soon is possible...go to other app.

Edited by papa