UOS and DaVitsche StreamLeague

Ja-z-Polszy

Hello Gents @JeppeL @RayL 🆒

I won DaVitsche StreamLeague last saturday and i have few question about UOS...

1) I have already 1 UOS E79 ticket (100€) and won 3 more in DaVitsche StreamLeague, can you exchange one of them to UOS E37 (100€).

I realy want participate in that E37 this sunday so if you can credit me these tickets i would be grateful. 🆗

2)Another question is about leftover UOS tickets. After UOS ends what happened with that tickets ? You exchange them to generic MTT ?

For example: if i left with 5xE79 (100€) and 3x25UOS you exchange them to 5xSupernova and 3x25€ MTT, thats correct ? 😏

UOS satelites looks very juicy so i want play how much i can. 

Sorry i bother you but i really want know the rules.

Thanks ! :popeye:

PS. I send you PM guys, did you recived it ? I suppose you dont have time to answer or something is wrong with PM ? :scared:

Veni,Vidi,Vici

@RayL wrote:

@Ja-z-Polszy E79 it's a rebuy tournament and you have the possibility to rebuy 3 times with those tickets, exchanges are not possible as a general rule unfortunately. You will be able to use them on Supernova after UOS ends :)

@RayL what about other UOS leftover tickets, for example 50€ and 25€, if i dont use all of them they change to generic MTT. I ask because UOS are very juicy and want play how much i can.

i found this post:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Your-leftover-UOS-tickets/m-p/141250#M23408

so now after UOS would be similiar ?

Veni,Vidi,Vici

Archived