cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 5
Rank 5

I would like to ask for your help. Unfortunately In this weeks I can't on Tuesdays at computer. May I ask for a little extension for my Double Trouble tickets?

I am grateful for your assistance.

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @vlgy ,

I have extended one of your two tickets as a one time exception.

We usually don't extend any freeroll tickets, they should be used as soon as possible, please keep that in mind.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @vlgy ,

I have extended one of your two tickets as a one time exception.

We usually don't extend any freeroll tickets, they should be used as soon as possible, please keep that in mind.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 5
Rank 5

Dear Patric,

I promise I will remember that. And thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi I've been playing the double trouble tournament the last 3 Tuesdays I got my notification for this weeks tournament but it's not letting me enter for some reason say I don't meet the criteria when I do your help would be much appreciated thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Hay3s,

To play the double trouble, you need to have a ticket for it. The only way to get a ticket to that tournament, is to be -20€ in cash games for the week. I'm happy to say that you do not qualify. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

I received a ticket now it has gone. I had spent over €20 on cash games and received a notification to say I qualified for it but can't get on it for some reason ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2
Highlighted

Hey,

It's not enough that you spend 20 on cash games, in order to receive ticket you need to be -20€ on cash games for the week. Could you send a screenshot of the notification you've received? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Extend me ticket pleaseScreenshot_2020-10-16-22-47-38-068_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

Extend me tickets pleaseScreenshot_2020-10-16-22-47-38-068_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

0 Likes