Ticket Exchange?

joebanan
Go to solution Solved by Leo-Unibet,

Hi

I,ve read some of the ticket exchange thread and beleive they don,t get exchanged anymore but just thought  i,d ask on this one occasion as i read another post where somone was in a similar psoition to me where they,d entered the wrong tournament by mistake.

I entered a 1euro satelite thinking it was for a 5 euro MTT ticket but its only for further satelites or the ticket exchange games where i would get 5x 1 euro tickets.

Is there any chance my 5 euro ticket can be changed for a normal 5 euro ticket where i ca just play a normal MTT

If not - no probz - Just thought i,d ask as i,ve never exchanged a ticket before and am pretty new to thos whole proccess

Thx

P

@RayL 

• 2 weeks later...

@Exchangerticket hey,

If you click Here  you will find instructions on how to change UO/UK Tour qualifier tickets. 

Please keep in mind that satellite tickets are only exchanged to smaller value tickets of the same satellite tree. So UK Tour tickets will not be exchanged to generic MTT tickets and vice versa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@Luke1 wrote:

It won't let me mate says no tourment on nd I don't wanna play a 100 poker game I wanted to see if I get points instead or give me less amont tickets

I'm pretty sure they won't split your ticket or give you points. I'm gonna tag the mods @Stubbe-Unibet@Andy-Unibet@Leo-Unibet and @ReCorpH to help you with the ticket if you don't see any mtts running.