Server issues today: claim thread

Patric-Unibet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

As most of you are aware we had server issues today and players got logged out and couldn't log in for about 2 hours.

It is back online now, all tournaments were cancelled.

If you feel like you lost money because of that issue, for example you were in the middle of a cashgame hand or similar, please let me know here the details.

All SNGs and tournaments were cancelled and players were paid out according to our cancellation poilicy.

If you contacted CS already regarding this, don't leave a comment, since I will check all CS complaints too and don't want to double or triple check.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused

• Like 2

While I was playing a €10 HUSNG my game bugged out. After one hand finished it just didn't load the cards for the next hand. Same thing happened recently (yesterday I think) but simply closing the table and reloading it fixed it. This time reloading the table, or restarting the client didn't help. I eventually got back in but was down to a micro stack and lost. On the previous occasion I think my opponent was also sitting out when I got back in, so I think it was a problem with the server rather than my side. Could I get a refund please?

Hi @Patric-Unibet,

I already reported something in another thread where I was instructed to come here!

I've had money stuck in a cash table for the whole day, and I still have the same problem. This is what I wrote in the other thread earlier:

Many tables got frozen and after a while they started working again. However there was still one table (at least) that didn't come back. My buy-in which I made to that table is still missing from my balance and seems to be in the "money in play" -saldo. Also the frozen table appears everytime when I open the software but theres nothing happening in the table and it seems to be empty. The table is NL200 (cg629c32).

Thanks if you can help.

Hi @Maramu01,

I can't see any issues on your SNGs, you had a disconnection but at that time you were already super short and it doesn't seem to be due to the server issues we had before that.

@Duka,

We had a few SNGs/tournaments where the payouts were not done correctly. We are looking into this right now and will gather a list of affected players.

You received so far only your buy in of 10 EUR back.

@Sadface1

As mentioned above, we are looking into it right now, buyins have been refunded but the remaining prize pool still needs to be paid for some tournaments.

We kindly ask you for a bit of patience, it's not an easy process as you can imagine and we need to make sure everybody gets what they are supposed to get.

Apologies for the issues caused.

Thanks

Hi all,

just to give you a little update:

We have found all affected tournaments during the two server issues, unfortunately we have to do a lot of manual work as the cancellation refunds didn't work properly.

All 1-10 EUR SNGs, 2-seat and 5-seat have been credited with SNG tickets according to the chip stacks when the issues started. The initial buy in was already refunded a while back automatically. The 25 EUR+ SNGs will hopefully follow tomorrow, as well as some MTTs, as you can imagine there is quite some calculations involved (chip counts, ICM, etc.). The rebuys and addons that are missing to be refunded will also be credited.

So please give us a bit of time until this is done.

We are doing our best that something like this won't happen again.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet: I was playing 4 cash game tables. PM me if you want further info (nicks etc.).

I truly understand the refund you are giving but in cases like these there should be some kind of compensation to the players as well besides the money back. Give the guys who were affected some Cashc Game tickets or for MTT or SNG. It's a small gesture, don't cost Unibet a cent but is a well appreciated gift that  everyone would be glad of to receive.

All refunds have now been completed, everybody should have received what they were supposed to get according to our tournament cancellation policy or more.

Once again, apologies for the troubles caused and the delay of the payouts.

If you feel like you did not receive what you were supposed to get, please let me know and I check it for you.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi. I have the same problem. I've been playing NL 25 when the server crash appeared, but when it came to live money from one table is still missing, or "frozen". I already contacted the service center, but I don't remember the correct Id of this table (there was a lot of them).

Upd: just has been solved. Thanks for the quick resolution.

• 3 months later...

Hello this is kind of urgent I just played 2 50 € heads up sngs when suddenly they freezed completely. So I restarted my client (internet works fine all the time) and I cant log in anymore. I also expleained this to german chat. It just says "unable to identify your location access denied".

Can you refund me the 100 € because this is completely not my fault and I even was chipleader in one game.

I was playing 2 mtts and 2x10e 5max sng and 1x25e 5max sng.

I was in heads up in 25e sng (ITM) and in the money in one of mtts so I expect a fair ICM refund all of the affected tournaments I played.

I don't know exacly the IDs of torunaments affected so please check the following:

username: mamcietu

Big issue with server today, I was playing a 50euro tournament and was with one of the biggest stacks, may I hope for compensation, like my money back AND some extra tickets for the fact i was in top 5 player in this tournament?

@Patric-Unibet, @Stubbe-Unibet , @RayL 

Hi guys, after registering into following qualifier I'm unable to see my alias in players list, also players remaining count did not change ...

But there is possibility to UNREGISTER from tournament ... really weird. I was waiting several minutes, leaving lobby, getting back - did not work either.

Play through web-client from Mozilla Firefox Quantum 66.0.4 (64-bit).

funny.thumb.png.cfec48693c5feadf4b4e5f406ddcf131.png

I see I received refunds but it seems to be very unfair in two tournaments.

1. 25e 5max SNG - game was in heads up; 1st place - 79,17e 2nd place 39,58e   and I am receiving return of 25e. 

25e.thumb.png.cd9da43fd63e788f6b1d04d63b966719.png25e2.thumb.png.b7945ceb13c3777a28552cacd58553b4.png

Probably looking at hand history, You havent't noticed that the 3rd guy was out og the tournament.

2. 200e shooting star bounty - 9 places in the money - 6 players left - 3,93 bounty on my head and I received return of 5e.

So please once again take a look at these games.