Server issues today: claim thread

Patric-Unibet

Posting on behalf of @TeddyKGB

All right then, time to call it a session...

Last time Unibet people ( @Stubbe-Unibet ! )were asking the details about the frozen tables in which the money was stuck. I'll just give them straight away to hopefully make things faster. My frozen tables are the following:

PLO100 cg73cca1,

PLO100 cg73cc9e,

PLO200 cg73cca6,

PLO200 cg73cca7.

Hopefully someone checks this out. Thanks!

Former Community Moderator

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helo there, i just wanted to ask you some thinks..first of all i played 1 euro Hexapro and it's first time in my life when i get x25..and after the freeze think and all that i receive only the buy-in (1 euro) ..i really don't think it's fair..maybe those 25 split in 3 players and something..i know is not your fully decision..but what are the decisions in this type of case?

Anyway the 25 were in table so one of us will win at the end..but if in this situation the decision is to only refund the players with the buy-in i will accept it with no problems( i already receive that 1 euro)1898936864_problem1.png.3dbe89e1ad29f63e2804cd5fcfdcbb6b.png1622436617_problem2.thumb.png.73d79ba336db3c46c72cc0c185c1c93b.png

@RayL @Stubbe-Unibet @JeppeL 

Hello

My name is Aslan. I was woundering if you know where i can contact unibet. I was playing hexapro and had bet 10 euros. I was at the loading screen waiting for 1 more player, when suddently the game told me i had lost. I didn't even get to play and lost 10 euros

@AJWB wrote:

Hello

My name is Aslan. I was woundering if you know where i can contact unibet. I was playing hexapro and had bet 10 euros. I was at the loading screen waiting for 1 more player, when suddently the game told me i had lost. I didn't even get to play and lost 10 euros

I'm tagging the mods @JeppeL, @RayL and @Stubbe-Unibet for help.

And you can also try live chat if your impatient.

ffff.thumb.PNG.bd59bbd66b15366909bf39b8141f464e.PNG

Hi all,

I'm looking into this right now and will check together with the devs what went wrong.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, please give us some time to investigate this, don't worry, everybody will get the correct payout according to our tournament cancellation policy.

Thanks for bearing with us

• Like 1

Hi guys,

apologies for the long waiting time and getting the correct payouts done for some of you.

We have had different issues and are still investigating which games were affected and calculate the differences to be paid out, which unfortunately involves quite a bit of manual work.

I will try my best to have the correct payouts done by tomorrow.

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Hi guys,

The payouts should now been done for most of you.

@Fish you got refunded already an hour after the SNGs got cancelled, should be good.

@loky You had 4 affected tournaments that weren't paid out correctly, this was corrected now. Please let me know if you feel something is still wrong.

@Suprah In your case 34/37 players were remaining, you only got your buyin back initially and now got the difference paid out according to our tournament cancellation policy.

@Babad Still looking into your case, as only buyin was refunded on a 25x multiplier

@AJWB This seems not to be related directly to the issues, I have added a 10 EUR HexaPro ticket to your account as goodwill gesture

@Sienimyrkytys The difference that was missing has been paid out to your account now.

If anyone but @Babad is still missing something, please let me know!

Thanks

• Like 1

@Patric-Unibet , I think still is something missing with 25e 5 handed SNG. The highest correction (cannot say which pay out is related to particular affected game - does not see such a information in my account) was 11,6E + buy-in return earlier; it is 36,6E. As I discribed it before it was heads up game with payouts 1st 79,17E 2nd 39,58E. In last recorded hand in hand history I had 5367 chips.

So fear pay out is 39,58+5367/10000*(79,17-39,58)=60,83         60,83-36,6=24,43

That means 24,43E is missing. Please check this game once again. Also It would be nice if I get calculation of all 4 affected tournaments. 

Hi @loky ,

again you are right, there was a mistake in the calculation of that SNG, I have added an additional 24.47 EUR to your account + added 1000 bonus points to your account as additional apology.

I have requested the calculations for the payouts and will send them to you via PM once I have them.

Once again, big sorry for that, this shouldn't have happened and was a human mistake.

Thanks for your patience in this matter

• 10 months later...

I was playing 2 different 5-seat SNG tournaments. I had a substantial lead with 3 people left at the table when I was kicked out. In the 2nd SNG, I was in second place and was kicked out with no opportunity to win 1st place.

• 2 weeks later...

Refund?

Last night's contection issi yes? Surely we shud get compensation? I was In a tourni and play a cash game which was ruined lost my money in the and was doing well in a £2bh ,

The lagging on the cash table made for lost calls and the money refund for the tourni ? Is a joke I was building my stack . Everyone playing shud be compensated

Hi! 

Yesterday evening I played 8 sit & go 10E tournaments, problems with connecting with yours and not my fault started, there was information on my account that I took second place twice. I've already had a double stack in these 4 tournaments.  This morning I got from you 27.67f and in the evening 2x 13.83f which gives 55.33f in total and the buy-in cost me 69.92 and I had a double stack in 4 tournaments. Will you do something about it?

Hi, I had issues with 2 MTTs, one 25euro Unibet Open qualifier and one 4 euro one (the 4 euro one got refunded not sure about the other).  Secondly, I had 2x 5man 10 euro SNGs open at the time of disconnection, one of which I was heads up with about 50% of the chips. Thirdly, when I was able to log back into the site at 22.10 GMT, I registered 5 more 10 euro 5man SNGs and was disconnected again, with above starting stack in all 5, but do not appear to have been refunded for at least some of these games. By my calculations I should have been refunded roughly 114 euros(29 for MTTs, 24 for the SNG where I was already heads up, and 60 for the incomplete SNGs), but I have only recieved 40 or so as far as I can tell (I believe some of the money here was from blinding out and finishing 2nd in a SNG). Please look into this as I was able to briefly log in for one or 2 hands before being kicked again, and there were players at every table who were not disconnected, and taking everyone's blinds.

Hi,

Im not very happy at all with the refund situation. Ive been playing on this site for a long time now and i honestly dont weant to bother anymore. I understand faults happen but i was playing the 1000euro sputnik game and was chip leader for most of the game but kept getting disconnected and people were stealing my blinds. The 1st place was 297euros and you refunded me 44euros, thats just unacceptable.