SNG not starting after dc from client.

Zetna

Hi im a new player here on unibet and i have some trouble with this client. It has been ATLEAST 3 different occasions that my SnG's isnt starting and this is getting really frustrating. Once i guess it is okay, just a bug. Twice, ❤️♥️❤️ is unlucky. But on the Third occasion im getting really pissed of. 
i want my money back from those sng that didnt start after i got a DC and had to relog into client. 

btw i hope im posting this in the right spot, couldnt find a customer support anywhere. 

The First and second was days Ago so that i cannot remember. Todays dc was about 20 minutes Before i wrote this post. It was an 4 euro SnG, had like 4k stack and we were on the bouble (3ppl left). Tried to relog several times but it didnt pop up the table and since u guys dont allow table selection i couldnt start it manuelly. I hope that is enough information to get me dem euros back. Otherwise please guide me through it step by step, im not very good with computers.

Yes i have a really ❤️♥️❤️ty internet (ADSL) 12-24mbit/s it goes down for 30-60 seconds a couple of times a day, but it never stays down any longer. Anyways it didnt recconected automaticly Witch is useally do so i reset the client atleast 3 times. I had other tables up in the meanwhile i was playing and those tables poped up as usuall but not the 4 euro sng i was playing. Really dont know what more to say that have not already been said. Thx for your replies 

Thank you @Stubbe-Unibet @i really appreciate the Time and effort you are putting down into my issues. Yes i have a ton sngs played and it was days ago, i cannot remember witch time exacly day that those sngs ❤️♥️❤️ed up. I dont have a time frame that i Always grind its more when i got a feeling for the grind. 
so to save us both hours of looking into history i can live without those refunds. Anyways can you tell me where to find those tournoment ids and the other information u Need, IF this happends again?