Reality Check Splash Screen

Silver1

F3B29684-23A0-4ADB-B940-2BB6B0C2765E.thumb.png.c5c09c5b9213cd26019e394c15c9f50d.png

Don’t want to spam post but I thought I had created this topic in the help section but apparently not cause I didn’t find it here:)

Is there any other way for how to display this message? It appears during playing and it doesn't feel totally end user friendly in my oppinion. If it's due to some regulation or law I understand the method but from a players perspective it creates disturbance.

Maybe the message can be displayed in the poker client Lobby only and not at all active tables? 

Hi @Silver1, the entire purpose of this message is to attract the player's attention to take a break or to...how to put this... "bring back to reality" :) We do understand it can be distracting, in some sort of way it's the exact purpose of the message. To remind to player to take a break if needed. I get where you are coming from though, but I'm afraid that if this put in the lobby it will go unnoticed, and dismissing it is only 1 click away so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I guess the reality check is meant to be a "feel good" thing but when you close all tables without any intention of doing so it becomes something else.

Last night i closed 10 tables of NL400 without any intetion of doing so. If you click at the same time as it splashes up you dont have a chance.

My emotions never get affected by up or downswings but now I feel that I was robbed. If it happens again I have to quit Unibet.

• 3 weeks later...

@Destroyer666 wrote:

I guess the reality check is meant to be a "feel good" thing but when you close all tables without any intention of doing so it becomes something else.

Last night i closed 10 tables of NL400 without any intetion of doing so. If you click at the same time as it splashes up you dont have a chance.

My emotions never get affected by up or downswings but now I feel that I was robbed. If it happens again I have to quit Unibet.

I have almost done the same thing, accidentally closing down my 8 cash game tables. I think it would be nice with a second warning or a counter where you have a little time to cancel the action.

Cheers for the tag @Silver1, :) There are RG implications to tweaking this but we received confirmation that implementing a second "Do you want to close all tables" message pop up is ok. It will be sent shortly to Relax for development however I am unable to confirm a timeline or a date of implementation yet. Thank you all who participated in this thread and who reported this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived