Private Tournament disappered

chris5
Go to solution Solved by Andy-Relax,

Hi there, i wonder if anyone can help. 

we had a regular thursday night private poker game that we have been playing since april - and it has just suddenly disappeared off the poker client.

ive tried the live chat, and the phone help, and ive even given them the toureny number from a week or 2 back, but they arent able to locate it or recreate it.

it was called Corona Thursdays

any ideas?

its supposed ton be at 2030 so keen to resolve this.

thanks in advance

• Like 1

Thanks very much.

Just so you know, and to avoid confusion, I've also requested a new one to be set up called Corona Thursdays Reloaded - as i didnt know whether it would be quicker to reactivate or start a new one!

Chris

• Like 1

• Solution

@chris5 wrote:

Thanks very much.

Just so you know, and to avoid confusion, I've also requested a new one to be set up called Corona Thursdays Reloaded - as i didnt know whether it would be quicker to reactivate or start a new one!

Chris

Hi @chris5,

Your original home game request only asks for it to occur weekly up until the 28th of May which is why no tournament appeared today. I've created a one off tournament for tonight, which will appear roughly three hours before start time, and reactivated the weekly one to run until the end of September.

Poker Janitor

@chris5 wrote:

Hi Andy @Andy-Unibet 

Just checking - this tourney will be available tonight right? I can't see it in the poker client as yet....

thanks,

Chris 

Hi @chris5,

It's set to show in the lobby 8 hours before start time so I'd expect it to appear in the next 2 hours as there is a little delay between the time we set and when it actually appears.

Poker Janitor

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for delay - yes if we could have everyones finishing positions for all of these games  that would be great. i think the first one was thursday 23 april and the last one was 4 june. then since then, we have been doing a new game called corona reloaded, 9pm start on a thursday and hosted by wissy8 (chrischristos18@gmail.com) - great if you could include that too. 

• 2 months later...

Hi Andy - thank you so much for your help with this - game has kept us going over this crazy year! we sre obviuosly now at the end of sept. so i guess this game wont appear this thursday? Could you extend this for the rest of the calenday year please? Only thing i would ask you to change is to make the late reg available until the end of level 10 (same as rebuys) please. Also, is it a default setting that we need at least 6 players in 3 mins before KO for the game to run? we have missed this a few times as people are often 10 mins late getting to it - if this could be changed that would help, but no probs if not. thanks, Chris