Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

Suspicious activity at cash games table at NL4

Can you please review the handhistory for this table on 23 December 2017, between 6pm to 7pm CET time?

1. When I joined the table "JulakLawman3" sits already there with about 140EURO at an NL4 table, which is impossible because the buy in is only 4 EURO maximum.

2. "MavejinFord" sitting next to him, with the same picture, raising and reraising all in the folding, generating action and dumping chips!!!

3. "MavejinFord" dumping chips and when goes broke rebuys and continues dumping before leaving the table.

4. When " MavejinFord" finally leaves the table "ArajinnHogga" exactly same picture again sits down immediately and continues dumping chips to JulakLawman3

5. I have written down the name of another suspicious player before, because already saw this kind of dumping action at Unibet NL4 cash games, using "Karis Arnold2" or "KarisArnold2" screen name and using the same profile picture like all of these guys do: the young boy with the yellow glasses!!! Also all the names follow the same pattern and style: 
JulakLawman3, MavejinFord, ArajinnHogga, KarisArnold2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been seeing chip dumping between PernWalkman0  and  JulakLawman3

hand ID #634541281

JulakLawman3 is collecting all the money here €150+ on a €4NL table

ArajinnHogga #634544571

BeazerneBoo   #634545484    #634546240

they are going all in but for a few cents then gets re raised by JulakLawman3 then fold to him

I had posted this before xmas, and have noticed that this information not acted on, which is why I have posted this today.

Thanks for any updates on this issue

Karl Parrish

Hi

it seems that I have seen the same people you have quoted about the chip dumping, "JulakLawman3"  being the person everyone is dumping to, when I left the table this guy had €160+ on a NL4 table, so clearly it is chip dumping going on.

I saw a number of people come onto this table, and they all chip dumped to "JulakLawman3", so it seems like a gang doing this activity.

Was quite shocked as this is first time I saw this kind of thing happening

Can u check my last tournament like 5 mins ago is that what u guys call chips dumpling just after my Rebuy,

i waz invincible but as u can see I’ve given them all back and will never do it again 

that’s a main problem I’ve lost all my deposit almost in cash table and almost all my tournament I’ve played well that’s what happens to me there must be a way to not give so Much luk

(I did it whit a reason now I now how tho find them ) as u could see I’ve given them back i play fairly thigh poker and would only push if already ahead or want to avoid the river

i am off work and have a lot of time on my hands here to help and have fun I am really poor atm and I still deposit and lost it all now working hard to get up ( sorry I am French ) hopefully you get my mail correctly 

@JeppeLWhat happens to the players who actually dump chips to the one player ?  you mention that "a account" was closed down and no mention of the other people involved in the chip dumping I reported.

I saw a few people dumping their chips to this one person, so I see that more then one person should have their account closed down too

Thanks @JeppeL

Great question @Karl! We always close all accounts assoicated with the dumping, but outside of the one being dumped to, they aren't real accounts but instead just filled with bogus personal information - so we don't see them as real accounts but just something created in order to get a free ticket used for dumping.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have played Milky way 10tix qualifier. On the buble when 11 players left I saw(second table) the most impudent and obvious chipdamp and teamplay that I ever seen for 11 years of play poker. 

"ThePainkiler" limp first from early position, in the middle "lovebird" call limp and shortest stack on the BB is "BigManagerNG" just check. On the flop he insta push around 20-25% percent of total pot and get two insta fold from big stacks! It's so obvious chipdamp that I dont to know what to say. Look to screenshot is the next hand after this one I made.

I want to know is a Unibet make something with players like that? Because if 3 players on buble of satelite made so obvious chipdump and dont worry about anything. I afraid that they made this for a long time and not first time. With are system allow to all players change their nicknames very often - theare a lot of space for cheating and chipdamping ans things like that.

574720473_teamplay.jpg.6ed6bfdd9a683bc3d051c21fd883452c.jpg

BigManagerNG - this player a saw in a lot of satelite very often. I hope you do something with that (

What we have now? Look to screenshot of final table of this tourment what going right now.

Chep leader is this cheater guy, who win a ticket in satelite by obvious chipdamping. And he will win a lot of money. Very good! What Unibet should do with this?

1884331330_milkiwaycheater.thumb.jpg.2a1e97f86a0db93f5bc22abb3155b2c6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...