Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

My bad for missing this one over the weekend @Kurkohai, both accounts in question where shut down early this morning, thanks for the report!

Regarding compensation, it's a bit of a twist for us. The collusion takes place by dumping money from a cash ticket from one player to another, it's usually fairly obvious at the table that it's happening and the players dumping don't take other players actions into consideration. It's always a possibilty to leave the table and report the coullusion, but due to most players seing it as +EV they stay and wait for a good hand. We can't re-set everything that happens at the table, meaning we wouldn't have taken the money from your account had you won the hands all in against the colluders, but for that to be fair we have to leave potential losses as they are as well. 

I hope it seems sensical, if anything feel free to let me know.

/Jeppe

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

@Royalenis wrote:

Dear @JeppeL!

Duck2525 and Duck25253 are the some player. "They" play freerolls only, and till Duck2525 is in the game, Duck25253 remains a sit out player, but when Duck2525 is eliminated from the tourney Duck25253 starts to play. Pls check "them". 

Wau, the things you are willing to do, to maybe get few cents and poker tikiet. Outstanding :wow:

@Livertool, are these accounts belongs to You? Or I have no idea why You are trying to attack me. In my opinion cheating is cheating and it's not depending on the stakes level. The guy under the aliased Duck2525 and Duck25253 receives double chances to win in a freeroll (no matter if it's only centes or tickets).

@Royalenis

Not attacking you, i meant that duck if he/she only plays freerolls and creates multiple accounts for that :wow: Totally agree with that cheating no matter what level. Beginning to get why there are so many people sitting out in those freerolls, earlier didn´t get why people bother to reg but not play.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@Royalenis

Not attacking you, i meant that duck if he/she only plays freerolls and creates multiple accounts for that :wow: Totally agree with that cheating no matter what level. Beginning to get why there are so many people sitting out in those freerolls, earlier didn´t get why people bother to reg but not play.

In this case I'm sorry, I misunderstood You @Livertool

@Livertool wrote:

@Royalenis wrote:

Dear @JeppeL!

Duck2525 and Duck25253 are the some player. "They" play freerolls only, and till Duck2525 is in the game, Duck25253 remains a sit out player, but when Duck2525 is eliminated from the tourney Duck25253 starts to play. Pls check "them". 

He is still here...

duck.thumb.jpg.52b95d166c0c925a4cf2e5ac92735b79.jpg

I dont get it! What are they thinking...? And with two almost identical nicnames aswell? If they dont want to play at Unibet anymore they can just self exclude, no need ruining freerolls for microgrinders. Good reporting @Royalenis