Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

Hey coconuts,

NMPfan is indeed a mod in my (and other ambassadors) channel and I talk to him on skype a lot.

Don't know about the other bubble, but in this spot, I think it's fair to say that it's very often with these stacksizes and positions, that the the player in the BB will feel as if the BTN/SB are conspiring against him. Even I contacted support once about a similar spot where I felt as if my opponents colluded. It sure doesn't feel good. Unlucky you bubbled, hopefully you get it next time. Come and say hi if you ever make it to the UK tour!

• Like 3

Good for him and you then ,working with Unibet and raking in the run good for nmp ,winner winner steak dinners for all on the unibet bus .Your statement about even happened to you once or might have is irrelavent apart from you proving a point or trying to pacify me .As said before it wasnt my imagination or anything else nmps play v other player was so strange to say least thats why i know it wasnt normal in that spot .Not comment on again, since  you were not involved in game flow  your opinion is welcome but it is also  very subjective and in your vacuum  of spot v decision and interpretation from  your poker experience/knowledge.It wasnt about me bubbling either as my post was pre me bubbling ty so it isnt injustice post just knew there play wasnt right through certain factors and instinct of 11 years of poker  .I have won 6 packages  on Unibet and have met you so no need to worry about me EVER making the uk tour. How could i post my concern and read your explanations and continue to play uk tour satts .I will direct buy in from now if i even do that tbh.thanks for your feedback its been interesting  Prefer if no more is said from Unibet and i will leave it at that.thanks

Yeah I pay attention to games, that's a decent part of making money in poker 😃 particularly some of my bigger games.

I'm okay with unibet posting the handhistory of the game if they and you want to, just to check that memory that is not selective at all of yours (our cards included if possible) 

As for the question I put to Ian not sure if you're doubting my statement or just being silly, but it took me about 30 seconds to find it on twitch, something you could have done as well really fast https://www.twitch.tv/videos/161382972?t=01h28m48s blinds a bit higher in the question but the point still stands.  

Won't comment on your tournament strategy advice 😃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please help us maintain fair and ethical games by reporting players doing any kind of chip dumping or collusion on Unibet Poker tables. In order to report players doing this, please mention the player's alias and hand number, or provide a screenshot of the table along with a mention of the relevant player aliases.

We appreciate your cooperation and help in making Unibet a better place to play poker, thank you :)

/Jeppe

• Like 4
Former Community Manager