Poker App Ipad

Marco182

Hello,

i am from Austria and i want to install the Poker App on my Ipad ( with my android phone  no problem) when i go to the apple store i get the message this app is not available at your Region.

Ok then i thought i switch my Region to Germany and it shows me the app at the store and i can download it, but  sad news is when i want to log in i get an erros message

Is there an way that i can play on my Ipad when i am from Austria?

thanks

Marco

Hi @Marco182, welcome to the Community :)

The apps on IOS do take somewhat longer to become available due to apple's internal policy unfortunately. I'm afraid that at the moment there's nothing more we can do than wait for the approval of the app.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 1 month later...

Hi @VoidPointer ,

we are currently having issues with the approval of the newest release in the App store in Germany.

When being asked to update, do you have to click on yes or can you choose no?

We were supposed to not force the update in Germany for now, so at least those that have the app already can still play, so choosing no is the option for you now since as you said, you won't be able to find it in the app store at this time.

I hope the issue is fixed soon and everything back to normal.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi @zero2lose, unfortunately at the moment there's nothing you could do in order to fix this, our product guys are working on getting it back online but I'm afraid that due to reasons that we don't have power over, we don't have an exact date on when this will be fixed.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator