Players remaining in MTT not updating

BroederTuck

I was just playing a 5€ rebuy sat for 25€ uos tickets. I get a reasonable hand and I check the lobby and it shows me 29 players (of which 20 players get the 25€ ticket). Because we were 9 players from the bubble I decided to shove. I get knocked out and  I got told I'm ou in 22nd place.  And this was not because suddenly 7 players busted but because of not updating the players left.

So annoying when this happens. Not the first time this problem occurs and especially in these heavy ICM spots it is really tilting. I would have always folded if it had shown 22 instead of 29. Please, please fix this. Players should be able to rely on the lobby giving the correct count of players left, really important this!

Hi @BroederTuck,

we had some server issues yesterday which had an effect on the tournament lobbies having issues.

I have checked your hand history and you had 2.5 BB's at the time of your bust left and were the shortest stack of your table at the time.

I have therefore refunded your buyin to your account as compensation.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and you can be assured that we are looking to improve the server performance, to hopefully avoid situations like this in the future.

Thanks

Archived