Login problem after installing 2.24.1 - Windows 7

Elukka12

Hello Unibet,

I am having problems loggin in with my Windows 7 computer ever since the update to v2.24.1. After the client starts, I type my email and password normally, but the client gets stuck and shows nothing but a blank screen. Maybe 1/10 times I get to log in normally. Reinstalling the client or running it as admin does not solve the problem.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Hi,

I think your issue is part of the 'grey screen' bug we are currently experiencing, it is not a software issue but something else from our end most likely.

The developers are looking into it and trying to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Until then the only option is to restart and hope that it works the next time, it's a weird one I know.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet 

Is there any way this can be fixed?

it's really annoying tbh i can only play trough the brower client. The PC client will just never work how many times i even try.

With all these promotions and UOS tournaments going on i am playing allot on multiple tables. 

Doing this trough the poker browser is just a pain in the ass cuz i cant open seperate windows with the tables, i need to keep switching in one window 😞

Also, i find the notification sounds not to be working on unibet neither

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

The only solution to this problem i have found is reinstalling the poker client.

The first time i log in on the fresh installed poker client it works.

But once i close it and try to relog again it keeps giving the grey screen. Maybe this can help you with fixing the problem. :peace:

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

I have also had this problem. Only way to "fix" is to open client again. It would be easier if we could save our usernames and passwords, so we wouldn't have to write them all over again each time.

Not a fix, but usually open Unibet well before I intend to play so that I won't miss tournaments because of gray screen problem.

Today I spent my time between 17:05-17:16 CET exclusively on trying to login. Probably around 100 login attempts until I finally got it. Dunno if the two two-day tournaments that needed to pop-up complicated the problem.

"Apologies for any inconvenience caused." Unibet poker workers who work on the customer interface should have a function key that pastes that phrase. Would save many hours of their day.

This is unacceptable. You simply cannot put your players through ❤️♥️❤️ like this.

@Elukka12, I understand your frustration and that it's annoying but unofrtunately we can't just fix an issue like this overnight and the issue is not happening for everyone thankfully and I can't tell why it's so bad for you while for others it doesn't or rarely happens.

We are having a new release next week and hope to have the fix for it included by then, so fingers crossed.

@Elukka12 the fingers crossed was related to getting it fixed by next week for the release as it's not an easy fix, that's all.

One thing I've learned from going from poker player to working in poker business is that not everything is as easy as it seems.

All I can say is, that we are doing our best but I can't make any promises of when it will be fixed.

For sure running poker operations is not as easy as it seems.

But lets face it: Unibet has had, and continues to have, compared to its competitors, more than their fair share of technical problems and other mistakes. That is strange because Unibet is a company with a good reputation and their sport betting and other non-poker business runs just smoothly.

Like the bug in this thread would actually be pretty comical if it wasn't so annoying. A gambling site that makes money by making their players play doesn't let their players login. What can you say?!

I was in the middle of moving my roll over to Unibet exclusively and was really looking forward to putting alot of volume in.

I havent been able to log into the client App at all in the last 24 hours, and after seeing how long the original OP has had this issue for i think I may just call it quits, you cannot seriously expect a serious player to use the web browser to multi table?!

Do we really need to " keep our fingers crossed " on whether this will be fixed or not?

I already reinstalled the client twice before I even created this thread. Patric says on the second post the problem is on your end. What do you want me to do? I am really getting sick and tired of this and ready to take a break from UNibet after the UOS is over.

Hi @Elukka12, from what I an see in our internal communication after your logs were analyzed is that a refund was added on the 11th of this month consisting in Bonus points. The issue is being investigated and fixed by Relax. I've been re assured that a fix is on it's way. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused by this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived