Is ther no way totrack your own hand history of a tournament that you have played??? As you ll know I am new tio Unibet andneed to search toda of one hand played at the final table,.. want to show it to my community,.... Hmmm but on the search for a hand history,  I could only find transactions to my account???? @RayL, @JeppeL

DEVIL'z JOKE
NEW'z out of the HELL'z KITCHEN!!!

Unfortunately you can only see the last 500 hands played , and only the last 100 or 200 are available in the replayer (if you close the software all will be available only in text format afterwards), the rest only as text. 

You can check the hand history in the poker client, on the main screen click on your profile, your avatar bottom left. Then at the top, 4'rth button, History.  After that select the type of game, CashGame/SNG/Tournament and hit the green magnifying glass (recently the history has been lagging hard so it might take a while for the hands to appear or might require multiple tries) . The date might need to be adjusted as well depending when you played the hand but as I said, only the last 500 hands will be recoded, so if you played more than 500 hands today you won't be able to see any hands from yesterday.

No way to track tournament entries either, just that transaction page you spoke of.

Archived