Entered 25 Euro Freeroll & the £100K qualifier starts!

Eldred

I normally enter the Freerolls if they come up whilst I’m playing Hold em. So, I clicked on the 25 Euro one that starts at 11, registered (no cash requested) and went back playing the cash game.

At just after 11 the Tourney starts and I’m in a 100k qualifier with a 10 Euro buy in. I wouldn’t go near this in a million years as I’m a very average player and never pay for tournaments.  

Out in 1 hand when my Top Straight ran into a quad of aces too!!

I’m certain I haven’t misclicked and I was certainly not asked for any cash. Mighty p1ssed off with this and I’m convinced I have been the victim of a glitch in the software. Any else experienced anything similar?

Have contacted Unibet and they are looking into it, but not holding out much hope!!

Forgot to say, when I came out of the games I was playing to check what was happening, the the 25 Euro Freeroll page was displaying. Surely if i’d entered the wrong tournament then the page for 100 Euro qualifier would still be there? I checked and I wasn’t registered in the 25 Euro tourney.

When I played tonight the software was very laggy and was freezing then jumping around (trying to catch up?) Don’t know if this had anything to do with my dilemma, do you think I need to reinstall? 

Hi @Eldred, welcome to the Community. I see my colleagues intercepted your request as you mentioned and I also see a premium added to your account yesterday so it seems that the refund was indeed issued. :)

Can you confirm if everything is ok?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived