Convert Cash Game Ticket

sry4dat
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hi,

at the moment I've got 2 Cash Game Tickets for NL25. In fact I can't rebuy my Cash Game Ticket at the table. So if I lose money at the table, say 6€, I can just play with 18€ at the table. I would like to rebuy to 25€ otherwise these tickets don't really help me. Is it possible to rebuy? Or is it maybe possible to exchange these tickets back to bonus points? (One of the tickets is already in use with a balance <25€ I don't know how to handle this one.)... Thanks for your help and sorry for these circumstances.

Best regards

sry4dat

Hi @sry4dat ,

it is unfortunately not possible to rebuy when a cash ticket was used and the maximum of the ticket reached.

So if you have a €50 ticket for NL10, you would be able to rebuy from the ticket balance as long as you still have money on it but once you used it all, you can't use your normal cash balance to rebuy.

If you weren't aware of this, I can offer you to exchange your current values of the tickets back to bonus points, so the ticket that you didn't start yet for 2500 bonus points and the other one for the current value. Let me know if you'd like to get them exchanged.

For your case, I'd suggest you to buy cash tickets with a higher amount of big blinds, instead of just 100BB tickets in the future.

Thanks

Hi Patric,

it would be really great if you could exchange both tickets back to bonus points.

Maybe I didn't get it right. If I buy let's say a 100€ ticket for NL100 is it possible to use this ticket on NL25? I thought that you can just use these tickets only on the stake you bought them for (for example 25€ ticket for NL25, 100€ ticket for NL100).

Best regards

Marco

Hi Patric,

it would be really great if you could exchange both tickets back to bonus points.

Maybe I didn't get it right. If I buy let's say a 100€ ticket for NL100 is it possible to use this ticket on NL25? I thought that you can just use these tickets only on the stake you bought them for (for example 25€ ticket for NL25, 100€ ticket for NL100).

Best regards

Marco

Hi @Patric-Unibet,

I accidently set one of my replies as an accepted solution. Still would like to return the tickets back to bonus points. Now I know what I have to do. Just buy a 100€ NL25 ticket. That should be the way to go. Shame on me ;)

Best regards

Marco

• 1 month later...

@Patric-Unibetdoes the same rules apply if one has by accident bought a ticket they can not be refunded? Sounds like a pretty strange rule to be honest. In the matter of fact the points and the tickets are bought by the generated rake back so sounds quite strange to not help people out who generate profit to Unibet.

@Silver1 If someone purchases something by accident, we would remove it and re-add the bonus points but in this case it was not a mistake (I assume?) and you cleared  around 15% of the ticket, so it's a bit of a different situation.

Do you have a specific reason why you prefer SNG tickets over the cash game ticket?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi @Bulkybear, welcome to the Community :)
Cash tickets can't be exchanged, they can be unlocked though. Your ticket has a 300 flop requirement from which you've seen 38 flops. Once you complete the 300 flop reqirement the full value of the tichet will be transfered tpo your Cash balance.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 7 months later...

Hi.

I was awarded a 6 dollar cash game ticket with 300 flop play through requirement. As a TAG player who prefers SNGs and MTTs. Seeing 300 flops in the time is really a huge call. I won a 5 dollar buy in tournament seeing 18 flops in 4 hours. 4 of those flops were at the final table playing heads up.

Is there anyway that Unibet poker can change the rule from flops seen to hands played. That would be a lot more fair for TAG players.

crossroader. 

@crossroader There is a point to seeing flops though, otherwise you could just load max tables and not play any hands then convert the ticket to cash after an hour or two, not really encouraging you to play. You only have to see one flop a day to keep the ticket live, so time is not really an issue. 😃

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png