Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

@XY wrote:

Just had a "bug".problem.png

WEB VERSION

In a wait of OUS to start,fire up a 4x2€ hexapros.18:55 CET.After a 3-4 hands played,UOS started but started a problem,also.
Loading of that,E62 (10€),went on and on but could not press anything.I heard sounds of hexapros but was unabled to go on table...
After refesh and pressed "PLAY" buttons finded myself in a "dead situation".

Could you @Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet guys compensate that?

*hexapro tickets are also fine if you cant in cash

@Jeppe-Unibet@Patric-Unibet any news?
Is it in review process?

0 Likes
Still under investigation @XY, I am sending the data as soon as I am receiving them via e-mail. I've added you the compensation in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Ray
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

Received,thanks! Smile

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@Want2Believe wrote:

I'm not sure if it's legal or not, but try VPN servers. I'm teliing this, because I had the same white screen thing before due to country restrictions. And I fixed this via VPN. Once you logged in you can switch off VPN and then client will work with your default server/connection.

It is the only way to log-in lately. I used Google DNS before and was able to start the .exe and visit unibet.com. After one update - could not log-in(white screen) and even can't connect to the site.

This wasn't a big issue until 21.12.2018 when my account was blocked and today it happened again when switching the VPN add-on on my browser and log-in. The chat agent today was helpful as the first one and helped the block to  be removed very quickly. The problem is that he said that "it's stated in our T&C that usage of VPN is not allowed" and asked me not to use it or "my account will get blocked and never be reopened".

I found it hard to explain to him that it's the only way to visit the site lately( public DNSs don't work anymore) and I could not start the poker client. I use it only to log-in and turn it off immediately, so never bothered to mention it except in this thread:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Poker-available-in-Bulgaria/m-p/209482#M34650

Also there are several threads in the Help&Support where users have similar problems and @Ray-Unibet  didn't state that VPN is not allowed, but simply to switch it off... In my case this do the trick with the poker client just after I manage to log-in.

@Kris-Unibet, @Patric-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet  please help me with this problem, as I have to prove that you are fine with this (in my case as Bulgarian player). Also there might be some fix/know-how you could share about this connectivity change and I could use public DNS again instead of VPN. It's only Unibet that is not accessible from the 20-30(I tried) of the 99% restricted gambling sites by all ISPs in Bulgaria.

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

The first date when I was blocked was 21.01(not 21.12). And I should have mentioned the case number given me by the chat-agent on 21st, as the security department wasn't at work yet.

It is:

CSOP-184407

It may help you with additional info and the chat session. And I have the one of today screenshotted, if needed.

Also I reread the T&Cs and browsed through Privacy Notice and Security Information there, but did not find the "VPN not allowed" Wonder

https://www.unibet.com/general-info/terms

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @GothMoth,

will send you a PM about this.

Thanks

Highlighted
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18