Can't use deposit in poker

GeramGeram

This site is literally ❤️♥️❤️ cancer, put in money, but it says I dont have any money on the poker window, and the customer service literally dont know what the ❤️♥️❤️ to do, jesus what a ❤️♥️❤️ retarded site.

@GeramGeram wrote:

This site is literally ❤️♥️❤️ cancer, put in money, but it says I dont have any money on the poker window, and the customer service literally dont know what the ❤️♥️❤️ to do, jesus what a ❤️♥️❤️ retarded site.

Or could it be that you didn´t know what you were doing? Did you took bonus when you made deposit?

@GeramGeram  just curious, what made you post in this thread ?

Btw there is a help section:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support-Service/ct-p/gethelp

And welcome to the community - chill-out :Smile: the money will be in the poker soon. I've too experienced few minutes delay when deposit with Skrill sometimes.

And what games do you play MTTs, Sit & Gos, Cash? 

You could share your alias with us :Smile:

@Livertool wrote:

@GeramGeram wrote:

Or could it be that you didn´t know what you were doing? Did you took bonus when you made deposit?

That is exactly what happened :)

@GeramGeram , you accepted a bonus upon signup. A bonus that can't be used for poker. If you want to play poker, you can just request for the bonus to be removed, and you'll have the original deposit to use in poker :)

Moving the post to the help section.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Archived