Bounty

Alfie156
Go to solution Solved by Alfie156,

I played in a bounty tournament. 3 players including myself left after the river card. I went all in. Player #2 went all in and player #3 called. I won the hand, player #2 was allin and lost and player #3 lost but still had money in his stack. Since i won the hand i thought i would get his bounty which was approximately 20euros, however, player #3 received the bounty instead of me.  WHY?

Hi @Alfie156, welcome to the Community.

This can happen when you had the shortest stack and didn't have player 2 covered, you can only win a bounty if you have more chips than the player that got knocked out

I assume player 3 got the bounty in that case, but if you can give us a hand ID perhaps of that round that was played we would happily take a closer look.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 1 year later...

This was nothing to do with a bounty. This was Hexapro, 3 hand hold em. Example, I had a set of aces, went all in on the river he called and

Drew into an inside straight. I had many similar bad beats liked this. This happened while playing Hexapro only

• Solution
Sorry. Not talking about bounty. My comment is regarding Hexapro. Been playing it recently for 1 & 2 buyins and experienced so many bad beats unlike anything I ever experienced here or other poker sites. I lost an average of 5 out of 6 hands losing on the river card while I had the best hand till then. Always thought unibet was a fair site, but I am having my doubts to the point I am ready to quit this site. Has anyone else complained about this???