cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I cannot login, cause the APP and the Poker browser cannot find my location, i played earlier today, no problem, but now it wont find my location.

WHy is that?

Kind regards TR

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

can at least someone say if the money will be split based on icm or on chipcount??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi was playing the 888 gtd it wasn’t near the money I’d had about 6 or 7 rebuys and an add on

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Grałem omaha 4€ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4
I played the €250 Jackpot Freeroll and was the chip leader when it was 46 left i think.
If anyone here played it, how much did you get guys?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet 

3* SNG 4 Euro running.

3* SNG 4 Euro waiting (don't know whether the software signed me up after the shutdown).

1* Unibet Open 2 Euro.

Thanks.

Money has been added to my account, so you guys can scratch me off the list. CashThumbs Up

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Cheers for the heads up regarding the refund @WuDu, I've understood that all affected players with a loss due to this disconnection have been refunded, but let us know guys if somebody is still missing a refund.

/Ray