August 16th late night crash - put your refund claims here

JeppeL

i was 5th in stacks i believe out of 23 remaining ITM(like 19euros gtd,~500 for 1st) in the blackhole and had one 25NL table opened with like 42euros as well. i didn`t recieve a refound yet. i also really hope we will get back the money we deserve. i got sucked out so many times this day and when i saw a little bit of hope for the rest of the session client shut down....FML

I was in a 10 Plo bounty Tournament. It was the final. And i was also playing 888 multiverse 2000 start with 4000 add on after 8 levels. I paid 5€ for buy in and made one extra add on for 5€

@WuDu wrote:

@JeppeL 

3* SNG 4 Euro running.

3* SNG 4 Euro waiting (don't know whether the software signed me up after the shutdown).

1* Unibet Open 2 Euro.

Thanks.

Money has been added to my account, so you guys can scratch me off the list. :cash:👍

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"