August 16th late night crash - put your refund claims here

JeppeL

Please put any reny refund for a crashed tournament related to tonights poker client crash in the thread here.

There's no need to post the alias you were playing with, but please do mention the tournament(s) you were in while the client froze.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL 

3* SNG 4 Euro running.

3* SNG 4 Euro waiting (don't know whether the software signed me up after the shutdown).

1* Unibet Open 2 Euro.

Thanks.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I was in 5 Euro bounty (can't remember if it was Falling Star or Shooting Star, but 6 min. levels) 500 GTD. Client crashed just few hands after the bubble has burst. There were 24 players left (I remeber it, because I first thought I was just waiting for reseat) and I believe I was 3rd in chips at that moment. Its not only about payout, but also bounties to collect. I don't even know how to calculate it, but I am sure you can deal with it.
Thank you ;)

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22