Audio - Poker client alerts

Silver1

Since the last update everytime a flop is delt there is an sound played, like a "beep". When multi tabling this creates lots of "alert" sounds, it's beeping several times and you can not disable it.

I better liked the old settings in which this sound was disabled if you activated "alerts only" and it only alerted when you were almost in the time bank. An suggestion is to let the players choose how they want the audio to be presented. For me I like to play without sounds besides to have the "alert" audio if I am about to time out.

Alerts.thumb.png.bc5d44e179b2dd6dd2335cea3c4002ce.png

#Please Unibet

The ”beep sound” is epic-tiltning. After 50 minutes of play I needed to deactivate the audio on the computer, i.e. turn down the volume to 0.

Of course, I timed out some hands and messed up here and there, but I really can't stand out with the beep-sound every other second. Please, please, please let the player choose if they want this sound or not #For the players. Forcing everyone to listen to it doesn’t feel like a good solution. And for me who plays with earphones and already have a bit sensitive hearing this is just one of those features that I appreciate less and truely want to be without.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Audio-Poker-client-alerts/m-p/210569/highlight/false#M34842

I tested this out today with the same settings as you, and I didn't hear any sound when the flop gets dealt in any game format, so it might be on your end. What I did hear is a sound when action was on me, which is way better than a sound just when the timebank is running out, don't want to timebank every hand and especially don't want everyone at the table timebanking every hand, an alert for that is nice. Maybe they could have a separate timebank alert setting and action alert setting if there's demand for that. Personally I'd also like the option to change the alert sounds to whatever I want cause I find the unibet alert sound kinda weird and echoey I guess, idk.  

@FeelsBadManyou are right, it's the alert sound that I mean which is beeping when it's your time to act. Thanks for clearing things up and sorry for my less good explanaiton:) I would like to be able to adjust it so that it only sounds when the time bank going to be activated but you have good point there that you don't want to delay the game for others on the table and going into the timebank to often. I'm just not so much into beeping sounds and stuff so would like more options there. Agree with the echoing, can also feel it. Would be nice if there were other sound options:happy:

Archived