Accidentally redeemed bonus points in Hexapro

cheddarman1

I've been saving up my bonus points for months to get a 50 euro cash game ticket, the game that I play, and I accidentally redeemed all my points for a 50 euro Hexapro ticket. This is, as you might imagine, quite upsetting. I don't play Hexapro and would never want to play it for that much money. I would really appreciate if somehow this ticket were exchanged to the equivalent cash game ticket. 

Thank you.

@JeppeL , @Stubbe-Unibet , @ReCorpH 

@cheddarman1 wrote:

I've been saving up my bonus points for months to get a 50 euro cash game ticket, the game that I play, and I accidentally redeemed all my points for a 50 euro Hexapro ticket. This is, as you might imagine, quite upsetting. I don't play Hexapro and would never want to play it for that much money. I would really appreciate if somehow this ticket were exchanged to the equivalent cash game ticket. 

Thank you.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@cheddarman1 wrote:

Thank you.

Hi @cheddarman1,

I've removed the Hexapro ticket and credited you back your 5000 bonus points. I also removed your username and email from the original post.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor