€500 betting freeroll 1h earlier after change to winter time?

TDW
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Normally, the tournament is always at 21:00 Amsterdam/Brussels/Madrid time... today i missed it by 30min because its apparantely at 20:00 now? :'(

Is this normal? Will it be at 20:00 for until the time is changed to summertime again? Or is this a bug...?

• Like 1

@TDW wrote:

Normally, the tournament is always at 21:00 Amsterdam/Brussels/Madrid time... today i missed it by 30min because its apparantely at 20:00 now? :'(

Is this normal? Will it be at 20:00 for until the time is changed to summertime again? Or is this a bug...?

@TDW It was the day-light-saving that caused the issue, sorry for the inconvinience. 

• 5 months later...

It is really that hard to make a note about the "no late registration anymore" to this freeroll? Not sure if this applied today or last week, but for the many years, it had a 15 minutes late reg always. And tonight it just disappeared out of a blue.

I mean , i like that there is no late reg anymore to this one, but i just missed it by a few seconds, beacuse i was sure, like it always was, that i have still plenty of time to do it. It would be nice of you if you would let us know when you make changes like this to a tournament that has been running for such a lot time like this...

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@jerry wrote:

Yeah, i missed it too. Thought it started at 19;00 since i didnt see it few minutes past 20 🤣

Ohh, so maybe the late reg is still there, but the starting hour changed...Well, again...when they don't let us know about this changes, still think it's not cool.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"