€4 ticket reimbursed?

Bing__

Hi I think this is pretty ridiculous so hopefully you can reimburse my ticket. If not then at least change this so other people don't lose their tickets. I got the €4 anniversary ticket for completing the weekend 5 year anniversary challenge. Today I played the €4 UKPT for which I have one ticket. I reg'd but instead of taking my €4 UKPT ticket it automatically assumed (why?) I wanted to use my €4 anniversary ticket and reg'd using that. 

Why would it assume I want to use my sunday anniversary ticket for a saturday €4 UKPT when I already have a €4 UKPT ticket? Now I have no ticket for tomorrow.😠

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

The way that works is that the valid ticket for the format (mtt is valid in any mtt) that has to closest expiration date is the one that will be selected by default which is logical, but it creates issues like this when there are tickets that are locked to certain tournaments like the uk tour, loads of people had this issue. You can select yourself when you buy in which ticket you want to use but that's not that obvious until you get burned once ... :dissatisfied:

Archived