Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheOriginalBamb Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi Unibet,

I registered for the popular Unibet €100 Hold-em Freeroll and was just going to enter the lobby to look at the player list and caught the "Unregister" button. Arrrrrgggghhhhh you hear mw cry! Yes this was a genuine mistake! If any of the Unibet geeks can take a look and see I registered at 16:45:01 under the alias of "HoboBarry" and could in any way reinstate me as this was a genuine accident and was looking forward to this tournament.

Kindest river regards,

TheOriginalBamboo

15 REPLIES 15
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@TheOriginalBamb wow... what a request Smilei doubt it would be possible ... i think  you should not to bother Unibet employees such things ... tomorrow you hav another chanceSmile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl 

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
TheOriginalBamb Rank 7
Rank 7
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
TheOriginalBamb Rank 7
Rank 7

Lol I know, just thought seeing as registration was closed (as maxed out), I thought there would either be a way of getting back in or maybe for fully subscribed tournaments Unibet should remove the unregister button once fully subscribed? Just a thougt Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
DoktorAvalanche Rank 11
Rank 11

I lost a watch about 25 years ago in a local park. Completely by accident. Would any Unibet employees be able to find it or replace it. 

Also, i need waking for work tomorrow. Any chance a Unibet employee could come round and gently wake me?

TIA Cool

RoflRoflRofl

When the Denver gets Heavy..
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16
TheOriginalBamb Rank 7
Rank 7

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

I lost a watch about 25 years ago in a local park. Completely by accident. Would any Unibet employees be able to find it or replace it. 

Also, i need waking for work tomorrow. Any chance a Unibet employee could come round and gently wake me?

TIA Cool

RoflRoflRofl

We have a comedian...I mean we have a Straw Man in the room. #NiceTry

TheOriginalBamb Rank 7
Rank 7

@Brocky wrote:
Was your buy-in refunded correctly?

Was a Freeroll my friend Wink