14.6.2020 Issues, Refund/Compensation thread.

Jami-Unibet

Hey all,

As you most likely are aware, we had consistent login issues during Sunday evening, 14.6.2020. 

In this thread, you can post if you were playing and got disconnected and was unable to log back in due to these issues. 

Please include all following details you can:

Alias:

Game(s) you were playing(Name, Starting time, Tournament ID):

Tournament/Hand IDs: 

Disconnect time:

Buy in(s):

Additional information you can or want to add: 

Please copy and paste and fill above, post it here and we'll look in to it as soon as possible. Apologies for all the inconveniences this has caused.

• Like 3

Alias: Fuzzy_Dunlop

Game(s) you were playing(Name, Starting time, Tournament ID): 25 Euro HU SNG, 20:08:16 , 293697999

Tournament/Hand IDs:  293697999/ 1253594299 and all following Hands for this SNG

Disconnect time: 20:08 disconnect happend during first hand

Buy in(s): 25 Euro

Additional information you can or want to add: Just this one SNG, got disconneted right after first hand started, was not able to log back in before i was blinded to zero 

Hi, re login issues Sunday pm 14/6

Alias: TheDude20

Game(s) you were playing(Name, Starting time, Tournament ID):

€5 E7 Bounty cup 18:00 and €5 E9 Bounty cup 19:30

Tournament/Hand IDs:

Discoed from E7 #1253592608 onwards until reconnect/login successful 1 hour into E9 at 20:17 #1253640126

Disconnect time: 19:06BST onwards till about 20:15

Buy in(s): x2 €5 MTT

E7 I managed an hour, accumulated small table lead, then was kicked and unable to log back in until 20:15 whereupon I found myself blinded down/Ko'd, and already about an hour into E9, already down by 1k in chips. Spent all day winning 2 €5 tickets, so very frustrating. 

thank you.

Hey, yesterday at 20:34 I was going to play a Sit & Go 25€ with 2 Players and my game closed, I never got the money back and couldn't play the game which is unfair. Can you guys investigate? I opened a topic but nobody awnsered me :\
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...