Withdrawal in less than 10 minutes...

PokerAndBetting

I tried to withdraw money with the new Trustly option today since the site promoted it, and it was fast, less than 10 minutes and the money was on my account!
I'm impressed, great service.
I don't need any help, just thought good experiences could be shared and let others know about it.

I guess it isn't available everywhere, you identify yourself with your bank ID and it connects you directly to your bank account.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

@PokerAndBetting wrote:

I tried to withdraw money with the new Trustly option today since the site promoted it, and it was fast, less than 10 minutes and the money was on my account!

I'm impressed, great service.

I don't need any help, just thought good experiences could be shared and let others know about it.

I guess it isn't available everywhere, you identify yourself with your bank ID and it connects you directly to your bank account.

I guess you just hit the sweet spot. Happened to me about twice with trustly, usually it takes at least hours though. But that is good withdrawal method anyways :)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't wanna complain to get a compensation or anything just to be clear :) But i tried to use trustly withdrawal to recieve my winnings within minutes, after more than an hour later i cancelled and lost it instead. Not a big amount at all but I was a bit dissapointed it didn't work. Can you tell me why the delay? @JeppeL, @RayL

Go for it!

• 2 weeks later...

@TDW I'm afraid Trutstly isn't available for your country when making payments one way or the other on Unibet - We do offer Skrill, Neteller and Paypal though outside of regular bank transfer.

@RobinMolndal Nice one, is that the most important for you when using a betting site? Fast and reliable withdrawals and deposits? :)

Former Community Manager

Archived