Which is your favourit tv-show? :)

bybo91

This is a very dificullt question but it it always nice to get some tips :)

I like (as most) game of thrones, breaking bad and sons of anarchy ^^

I am also a big fan of "girly" tv-shows like gilmore girls and one tree hill :D

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think game of thrones is the most overrated thing ever : p But it is not that I think it is bad, just fairly soap opera-ish with lots of completely boring story lines and promises to the viewers that it hasn't held during a span of like like 5 1/2 seasons. I've tried so hard to like it, but I just had to stop in the middle of the fifth season. And it has 9.5 on IMDB : o

I have a thing for british copper shows like Luther (absolutely love it), Broadchurch  and line of duty (especially 2nd season). I also like scandi crime such as Broen and Forbrytelsen. 

Recently I've watched the night manager which was quite good, but I'm currently out of shows that I would like to watch.

Banshee was definately one of my favourites, but sadly the series is over. The girls were pretty hot in all seasons. :) To mention some of the classics: Band of Brothers, Broadwalk Empire, Hannibal, GoT, Prison Break.  And of course Family Guy! 

I have only watched the first season of 24 and I love it, unfortunally, my bf doesn't like it so if I'm going to watch it, I have to watch by myself :P

I think GoT is a show/book that you eighter hate or love :P

If you like britich crime series, I strongly recommend midsomer murders :D

I have heard luther is suppos to be a great show, but haven't seen it myself :)

prison break is actually the show I am watching now :9 But only one season left thogh (so sad) Well.. and the secual :)

Very nice answers :d I started to reply everyone one by one but have to realize I can't do that when so many aswers xD

But everyone have mentioned a show I like/like to see/ or never heard of (and tips was what I wanted) and thats awesome :D

I am kind of a tv-show nerd :p I watch so many, I had to write everyone down in a word document to remember them :P

A few mor show I can recommend is supernatural, flash, arrow, nikkita, forever (only on season and it has ended :( ), the marvel shows like daredevil and jessica jones for just some examples :)

Yes I know :9 lets hope it's not getting to delayed since Dominic Purcell got injured during the making of prison break sequal!

Archived